SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Don't forget to link the v0.03d hotfix in the OP. You know how some people don't read the previous replies :LUL:

Jul 4, 2018
How much Netorase/Netorare content is currently in the game at the moment, regarding the latest update and in general?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
chart.png
The votes have been counted, and the preferred content types are now made clear. Hopefully this gives the dev some more ideas of how to continue the content going forward. I like NTR in games as I don't self-insert myself as the guy being cucked. So I'm happy with whatever happens to be honest.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
unnamed.png

Preferred Route Poll Results
The poll of preferred routes has ended and you can check the results with the weights assigned in this table. As expected there is favoritism for the Exhibition route and little for the Neutral route, this route was supposed to be a stepping stone for a loving route, but I don't think I've done a good job of conveying that so far, in this next update I'm going to more effort to convey this idea.

Salazar White

Apr 24, 2022
I played this game in gamcore and search here, so.... I really like the game and want to play more!

Looking forward to the updates.

Chisse

Feb 7, 2021
i think the dev is either dealing with irl issues or just taking time to upload a big update. I hope he is well and will continue to work on his game because this is pure gold

Reactions: Memorin
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes