ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, everything sure is escalating quickly with this one not that I mind it. But damn I have a certain weakness for girls that cry it's something I hate to see but I feel with the likes of Ava it's a show and is put on.
If you think that is something you should see WVM I think it's called.
When the girlfriend found out about the relationship between the MC and her best friend,
tears ran down her face smearing away her makeup.
I thought that was a touchy moment in the game.
Women add up to the story that way.
It can be a sad, happy angry moment but a moment nonetheless.
I though tears gives the story meaning whether good or bad...peace.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Pure Love [v0.3.0 Public] [Mr.Axxx] - Original Size: 830 MB

Download Win (119MB): - - -
Download Mac (93MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
ok..after the one gent answered me..i tried..and deleted..its a kinetic novel..those are not choices..those are placebo clicks...and the faces of a couple are quite disturbing...sorry..not my thang..i'm looking for games..not kinetic novels...buh bye.
Well i guess thats what you get for assuming everyone else before you who thought the faces were horrible were being 'biased'.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
It's a love story or sharing of love between friends and close ones.
Instead of complaining you should maybe point out what you would like to see in the next version.
I already mentioned some needed improvements and they seem to be added little by little.
It's not about how much you make but how much you learn in the process.
I said nothing bad about the game. I just said the description of the game is awful. Which it is.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If you think that is something you should see WMB I think it's called.
When the girlfriend found out about the relationship between the MC and her best friend,
tears ran down her face smearing away her makeup.
I thought that was a touchy moment in the game.
Women add up to the story that way.
It can be a sad, happy angry moment but a moment nonetheless.
I though tears gives the story meaning whether good or bad...peace.
I believe you're talking about WVM.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well i guess thats what you get for assuming everyone else before you who thought the faces were horrible were being 'biased'.
some like the faces some dont..most of the comments were of the shouty sort..i wanted a calm intelligent person to respond...as for why a troll like you facepalms a legit question or legit response...well put me on ignore..i'd be much happier..

Reactions: botc76

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I said nothing bad about the game. I just said the description of the game is awful. Which it is.
Pure Love...Pure love...Let's see.
Well it's unique. That's one thing to say about it.
If you would like a different title, you might suggest it to the game developer.
I think it's fine the way it is. Any game is always open for improvement.
That's how a game evolves...peace.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is the non incest edition well explained or is it just replace every "insert relation here" with "Landlady/roommate" to make it patreon friendly?

need to know before i decide what version to go with

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
is the non incest edition well explained or is it just replace every "insert relation here" with "Landlady/roommate" to make it patreon friendly?

Go with incest edition.
non-incest edition just put mc as a friend of ava.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Yes he's new at this.
Still working on a way to create a patch.
Give it time. I think the game is worth waiting a little longer.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Pure Love Incest Edition-v0.3.0
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
OP has been updated​

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I do not get the debate and butt hurt display about the renders. It's animated. It's a cartoon. Arnold had a football head Krang lived in a big dude's belly. Grr ate tacos but was a robot. It is not meant to be real. It is a fantasy. The whole point of these games is to be a fantasy. Never once did I see anywhere in any game description on this site "realistic simulator"

• Love

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
this tbh, but i dont really care that much unless they look like an actual goblin like in that milf villa or whatever it was called
Or the duck lips in WVM. Seems like they're kissing the MC which is me.
That's one way to look at tit. Don't think about it much,. Close your eyes and pretend
those duck lips are just for you....peace.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I am using it. But the problem is girl's boobs are bigger than the breast helper. in v3 renders most of those problems are fixed. thanks for your tip. have a nice day.
yeah i noticed improvements later in the game, it was just the first image you're greeted with and it was a little offputting to me.

anyway i left you a review, hope it doesn't come off as too negative as i did enjoy the game.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes