Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

I am proud to announce pure love v0.3.0 is out. Please enjoy the game and support the game. Happy Playing...(fapping) time.

What's new:-
Fixed v2 problems.
Added Day 3 to the game.
Added new images to the gallery.
Added new main menu images.
Added 1 handjob animation, 1 boob touch animation, 2 fingering animation, 2 pussy touch animation, 1 boob job animation, 1 blow job animation. And many more.
Experience all this with sounds.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I am proud to announce pure love v0.3.0 is out. Please enjoy the game and support the game. Happy Playing...(fapping) time.

What's new:-
Fixed v2 problems.
Added Day 3 to the game.
Added new images to the gallery.
Added new main menu images.
Added 1 handjob animation, 1 boob touch animation, 2 fingering animation, 2 pussy touch animation, 1 boob job animation, 1 blow job animation. And many more.
Experience all this with sounds.
Thanks for the update. :)

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
ugly plastic alien models. creepy af. ageless. rest is not better.
I agree. The models eyes are all too big, noses too small and pointy, lips rubbery and oversized. I hate the models, especially when they make any sort of facial expression. They have tits, but I'd rather they keep their clothes on to be honest.

Story sucks too. Bitchy sister problems only make sense if the MC hasn't been living with her forever. They would have figured that shit out long ago had they been living together - usually through avoidance or violence. And no, I am not talking punch in the face go to the hospital violence, but wrestling, pinching, biting, slapping, even tickling/fake massage. Yelling and screaming can certainly occur - but the sister would probably know waking her brother up with such bitchiness would probably get her physically carried and violently dumped on her bed. She'd keep the antagonism quick and sharp, and then get the fuck out.

Also, if the MC is such a fuck-up. Aunt would have called a damn limo service to pick up boss' daughter and her friend. Whatever the fuck is going on in the story is pretty much a wet dream. Thats it. the MC is an idiot as in dreaming.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Those faces are really, reeeaaaaaally jarring...
It's like I'm in an +18 version of the Gremlins mixed with Friends

Edit:
Closed the game after Day 2 morning. The whimsy-like drama with DEM FACES just threw me off

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I dont know what the game is like.. I havent played it yet? But the description is... AWFUL.. ITS SO BAD ITS SO GOOD.
It looks like an indian guy pitching his sale of some fishy product.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's decent for now, just seems like Ava is supposed to be a big sister and not his close friend. And the English... well it could've been better but luckily it's understandable atleast.
Yes thanks for clearing that.
M&M helped out a lot on that but didn't want to change it's originality.
The story is best when it's fresh form the mind of the creator.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Too short for a 500 Mb. download...
Do what I do.
I just save the saves and delete the original until it's complete then I don't delete that one.
It saves space in your pc if you need it.
Or maybe there is someone who can compress it.
I don't know who to ask. Some games are compressed and some are not.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Come join the love journey of our hero and discover how he fell in love and how girls love him. Discover the story of love where you will be touched by feelings, love, emotions, romance, and sex.
I hope that using the word "love" 5x in this short paragraph was a joke. Otherwise, just horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes