Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, renders are pretty bad in this one TBH. It's not just that quality isn't great, but the faces are straight out of uncanny valley, and the tits are horrific. They've clearly just been blown up like beach balls with no attempt to make them look in any way natural.

The quality of Daz 3d games on Patreon etc has gone up considerably over the last few years, and this isn't even close to that standard. It feels like a lazy cash in, using the usual incest tropes. I very much doubt this will last past about update 6-7 before it gets abandoned for another equally shallow offering.

Prove me wrong.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Pretty good, but.... This game like a train. No choices, I mean 1 choice is not a choice. In other words, the gaming experience is pretty bleak. Same as pressing CTRL on the bottom from start to finish. Make more choices to make the game more interesting.

Reactions: qaywsx and Mr.Axxx

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for your comment. I losing hope. I did some mistakes. but people looking at that mistake only. and they forgetting the whole game. Look at forest renders they are beautiful. look at the love between characters. with one mistake I ruined everything. To be honest i am developing this game working by 10 hrs a day. my full-time work. (I am a unemploy). I became a game dev to create the best romantic story game. but people hating me and my game. I barely got 2 patreons with 2$ income for 2 months effort. (Money is not my concern.) But I should earn some money and fans to survive. Now people think of me as a cry baby. But I losing hope on me and on my game. (I don't know where I made a mistake.) Anyway thanks. I give the last shot by release v3 of the game. If it is not success i should say bye to my game dev career.

And thanks for your tip. (i will try it.) (I will pm.) You are one of the nicest person I met in f95. Have a nice day.
(My day is already ruined.)
look don't give up , just try to understand that we as players , just give our opinions about these games , listen to us or not , thats why you developers put them here for us , is it not ?:confused:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Looks promising so far. I dont mind the renders, as it is better than a shitload of other Daz3D I've seen, both recent and old. Sure, characters might be in the uncanny valley for some, but still a lot better than perma-derped faces, and/or weirdly angled joints in bigger projects. And I kinda like the style, oddly enough.

My greatest piece of advice, Mr.Axxx; DGAF about any opinions not your own, in regards to your project and what it should be, according to some of us. You're the one with the will to do something, and also the one who knows where things should end up. Not us. We're just here for the ride. We, or at least some, of us will give opinions and criticism, but in the end, it's up to you to decide what is right for your project. And to be honest, it's still way too early to say anything good or bad about this game, in my opinion. Keep at it, 'cause I want to see where this ride goes.

Edit: If I wasn't a broke ass mf my self, I would pledge btw (y)

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Looks promising so far. I dont mind the renders, as it is better than a shitload of other Daz3D I've seen, both recent and old. Sure, characters might be in the uncanny valley for some, but still a lot better than perma-derped faces, and/or weirdly angled joints in bigger projects. And I kinda like the style, oddly enough.

My greatest piece of advice, Mr.Axxx; DGAF about any opinions not your own, in regards to your project and what it should be, according to some of us. You're the one with the will to do something, and also the one who knows where things should end up. Not us. We're just here for the ride. We, or at least some, of us will give opinions and criticism, but in the end, it's up to you to decide what is right for your project. And to be honest, it's still way too early to say anything good or bad about this game, in my opinion. Keep at it, 'cause I want to see where this ride goes.

Edit: If I wasn't a broke ass mf my self, I would pledge btw (y)
Thanks for your comment. It helping for my way of thinking. I am working on v3 with great adult content and with partly animations. (It takes A lot of time. Please be with the patience.) Pledge supports the game but its not necessary for everyone. you're most welcome to play my game. (enjoy it.) Again thanks and have a nice day.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Dont worry about negative comments and never give those any attention do it because you enjoy it otherwise never begin to start with. I for one actually like it alot and I hope it keeps going for a long time im really intrested in the way the relationships are going to progress so good work and keep it comin

• Love
Reactions: dbah and Mr.Axxx

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
yeah lily is cute and the game is kinda healing,dont lose hope dev also the renders is getting much better :coffee:after playing all heavy hardcore games I feel I need a vanilla refresh very much

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
So these two just met the day before and they already say they love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together, wow...
It's not a criticism, the game looks very promising, and more with that hot sister of the MC, it's just that it's... a little weird that sudden love.
If I had to complain about something in the game it would be the few choose, maybe a little more choose would make the player feel a little more like part of the story. It is only an observation.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: varkatzas666

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I liked the renders you have used, personally I think that the "crush" of Lilly and the MC is instantaneous, however it looks good so far (version 0.2.0), keep it up

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes