DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since my sleep schedule got obliterated. I decided to play through this.

I enjoyed the intro with the more slow story telling and I'm fine with no rushed sex. Ava is best girl.

Now with that said some of the dialogue is questionable and outright over used. Some of the romance seemed forced/rushed too fast and the lack of atleast 2 choices make the option popping up pointless.

Example Just before the bathroom scene, the MC contemplated using Ava's or the common bathroom. I feel like a option should've be given but instead he just goes to the common which makes him bringing up the sisters redundant.

It feels like we're being pushed towards one Love interest too fast in a linear fashion rather than having options for any of the other women. I like all of them but i would've atleast liked some options.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
This game is unique. It offers a subgenre that has not appeared in other games at least that I've encountered. Not everyone will like it, but we're all here to find our own kinks and enjoy. No need for uniformity nor shaming.

I contacted the dev a while back after playing the prolog and offered him a corrected dialog. The original was a grammatical mess. Trying to stay true to the atmosphere, I didn't attempt a total conversion of the simple dialog despite my urge to make it more adult. The one small liberty I allowed myself was to convert Aunt Clara into Mom hoping that she shows up later with attitude and assets that please!

A lot of comments here have patted the dev on the back and kindly encouraged him to keep it up. Some have criticised the dialog. Both good.

It's clear that the dev is a beginner and let's say a little green. In the future he may look back and cringe at his early work. But, for now this is him. And I think it's great that he's expressing himself.

So why do I think the game is unique?

It's in the titel. While the game is too "lovey dovey" for alot of you, I really enjoyed the innocent passion. That it's unrealistic is stating the obvious, but games are for escape. I want to give my inner 10 year old girl a chance! Lol. More kissing, more cuddling, more holding hands and skipping down the road. But I'm not 10 any more. I have other needs. So, combine that intense puppy love with innocent intense hormone driven sex. Haha. Look at the character renders. Those aren't puppy love figures. So let them do what comes naturally and enjoy it.

Innocent love combined with intense bed gymnastics. Each character has their own puppy love relationship with the MC. There may be tension between them at first, but they learn to accept the harem lifestyle. Bizarrely keeping the childlike sweetness with the MC. Strange? Yes. I'm sure it would make some of you gag, but, the Dev may want to go in this direction, and if he does he's got my enthusiastic support.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I voted yes to incest, because I can't find a reason to vote "no" either. The problem is not that the content is incestuous, the problem is that it's repeated too much in almost all current games. He focuses too much on "young man" and less on a mature and married man. Repeat is the current error.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Did the MC steal his new paisley sweatsuit from my Grandma? ;)
Ha..ha no this is just bits of ideas before the main show starts.
The deb is going to get better and better as the main story proceeds.
If you have any suggestions as to what you want to see in the next version feel free to do so..peace

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game is unique. It offers a subgenre that has not appeared in other games at least that I've encountered. Not everyone will like it, but we're all here to find our own kinks and enjoy. No need for uniformity nor shaming.

I contacted the dev a while back after playing the prolog and offered him a corrected dialog. The original was a grammatical mess. Trying to stay true to the atmosphere, I didn't attempt a total conversion of the simple dialog despite my urge to make it more adult. The one small liberty I allowed myself was to convert Aunt Clara into Mom hoping that she shows up later with attitude and assets that please!

A lot of comments here have patted the dev on the back and kindly encouraged him to keep it up. Some have criticised the dialog. Both good.

It's clear that the dev is a beginner and let's say a little green. In the future he may look back and cringe at his early work. But, for now this is him. And I think it's great that he's expressing himself.

So why do I think the game is unique?

It's in the titel. While the game is too "lovey dovey" for alot of you, I really enjoyed the innocent passion. That it's unrealistic is stating the obvious, but games are for escape. I want to give my inner 10 year old girl a chance! Lol. More kissing, more cuddling, more holding hands and skipping down the road. But I'm not 10 any more. I have other needs. So, combine that intense puppy love with innocent intense hormone driven sex. Haha. Look at the character renders. Those aren't puppy love figures. So let them do what comes naturally and enjoy it.

Innocent love combined with intense bed gymnastics. Each character has their own puppy love relationship with the MC. There may be tension between them at first, but they learn to accept the harem lifestyle. Bizarrely keeping the childlike sweetness with the MC. Strange? Yes. I'm sure it would make some of you gag, but, the Dev may want to go in this direction, and if he does he's got my enthusiastic support.
The thing is the game was intended to be a cute story with no violence or nothing graphic
Which I'm sure a lot of people were expecting. I kinda liked the subtle way the love path was going. But if you want to see something more then consider becomming a patron to make the story more to your liking. Considering what he has to work with I think you guys are getting more then you bargained for. I just hope he doesn't take you guys too seriously and turns this into a drama for yo mama story.....peace.

• Love
Reactions: Valeck and Mr.Axxx

karax09

Dec 15, 2018
The game's impressive story line seems to go nicely but incest save does not work I guess the error occurs when I try to get save

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game's impressive story line seems to go nicely but incest save does not work I guess the error occurs when I try to get save
Incest saves?????
You mean a patch?
I thought that was devided into 2 different games.
One with and the other without.
The story is still in it's early stages so there is no point for a patch just to see the s word.
Once the Aunt shows up hopefully you will get your wish.
But right now it's way too early in the game to be so greedy. Just enjoy the ride.
I for one can't wait to see how the Aunt interacts with the others and becomes part of the Harem....peace

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Some of the romance seemed forced/rushed
Right now that's my only complaint everything in this update with Lilly felt really quick I don't mind the odd bit of kissing that they do but the way they say they love each other was rather quick maybe could have held off on that for another update or two, but apart from that I'm enjoying the story just as much as I'm enjoying the girls ;)

Reactions: Valeck and Mr.Axxx

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, this is not a game (yet). But that does not mean, that it cannot become one - maybe even a good one. But in my opinion that would need some changes. On the positive side is that the graphic is really good. Only the faces really need some fixes. The sister's eyes are a bit too large and the botox comment was not entirely wrong. Some might dislike the breast sizes and regard them as being too large, but I like them this way. But the story background needs some elaboration to make it more plausible. Why on earth should the aunt let her boss' daughter and her boss' daughter's female friend have live at her at the summer? Let the aunt be the (not dead, of course) mom instead and the girls be her two nieces. They might come over for the summer vacation, because her own mom is ill or whatever. That makes a more plausible scenario. And the text needs some corrections. For example the fruits in the wood: They are eatable, not editable... ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yes, this is not a game (yet). But that does not mean, that it cannot become one - maybe even a good one. But in my opinion that would need some changes. On the positive side is that the graphic is really good. Only the faces really need some fixes. The sister's eyes are a bit too large and the botox comment was not entirely wrong. Some might dislike the breast sizes and regard them as being too large, but I like them this way. But the story background needs some elaboration to make it more plausible. Why on earth should the aunt let her boss' daughter and her boss' daughter's female friend have live at her at the summer? Let the aunt be the (not dead, of course) mom instead and the girls be her two nieces. They might come over for the summer vacation, because her own mom is ill or whatever. That makes a more plausible scenario. And the text needs some corrections. For example the fruits in the wood: They are eatable, not editable... ;)
Does it matter if it's the Aunt or the Mom.
The parents died so that's ancient history.
Maybe a bit late to adjust the story but I like it the way it is which is a cute story.
And as far as cute stories go I see no problem.
And the eye fetish thing I also see no problem.
In some games or should I say a lot, you can barely see their facial expression.
So consider yourself lucky you can see her eyes so clearly.
It will be a bonus for us when they are having sex.
Anyway that's the way I see it and hope to see that soon....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I voted yes to incest, because I can't find a reason to vote "no" either. The problem is not that the content is incestuous, the problem is that it's repeated too much in almost all current games. He focuses too much on "young man" and less on a mature and married man. Repeat is the current error.
It's a young man that never knew about love until recently.
He's just exploring the doorways opened to him,
And he sure as hell is not going to blow it when the opportunity knocks.
He's never known love so yeah you guessed it. He's a virgin and never had a girlfriend before.
So it's a cute story following that path or was going to.
Now in version 3 there will be some changes not too many though.
Don't want to tire out the dev with the many possibilities in this story.
But more on that later. I agree the I,,,,t part has little content
but that's cause there is too much to see in such a short time.
Patiente is a vertue. I expect many great things to come.
Another thing instead of complaining shouldn't people become patreons to get what they want?
I think that's how it works. If you want something special done you ask for it by joining....peace

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's a young man that never knew about love until recently.
He's just exploring the doorways opened to him,
And he sure as hell is not going to blow it when the opportunity knocks.
He's never known love so yeah you guessed it. He's a virgin and never had a girlfriend before.
So it's a cute story following that path or was going to.
Now in version 3 there will be some changes not too many though.
Don't want to tire out the dev with the many possibilities in this story.
But more on that later. I agree the I,,,,t part has little content
but that's cause there is too much to see in such a short time.
Patiente is a vertue. I expect many great things to come.
Another thing instead of complaining shouldn't people become patreons to get what they want?
I think that's how it works. If you want something special done you ask for it by joining....peace
It's my opinion, not a complaint, if that is what you mean. And yes, the truth is that the content about the "young man" is saturated.
And I don't say that it's bad or worse, but that it is over-repeated

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes