playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just dialogs/script.
just a bit of advice, instead of uploading the game 2 times you can do it the following way.
1 = Upload the script and add in the op with saying Incest Patch (Player will replace the file to have incest.)
2 = Add incest code inside the game then unless the player enters the code dialogues will show non-incest after entering the code incest words will active.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
just a bit of advice, instead of uploading the game 2 times you can do it the following way.
1 = Upload the script and add in the op with saying Incest Patch (Player will replace the file to have incest.)
2 = Add incest code inside the game then unless the player enters the code dialogues will show non-incest after entering the code incest words will active.
good idea I have to change the total code of it. And takes a lot of programming for my skills. Its hard for me.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
good idea I have to change the total code of it. And takes a lot of programming for my skills. Its hard for me.
if there are full lines then I would say go with the 1st method, (giving player incest script in the op).
if there are only words like mother/landlady, sister/roommate, etc. then go with 2nd method. (entering the code activate them) It's not very difficult. If you wish, I can help with that.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
if there are full lines then I would say go with the 1st method, (giving player incest script in the op).
if there are only words like mother/landlady, sister/roommate, etc. then go with 2nd method. (entering the code activate them) It's not very difficult. If you wish, I can help with that.
Thanks. I will pm you.

Reactions: playb0y44

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news? Update should have come out end of March. Well, that's what was said 2 posts up mine. :/

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
Sorry All i have play for 5 Min and i already Hate The MC What a Small Dick, his sister are A B...H and He Tell the 2 New Girls too talk Nice About her... Hops he Will Show The Sister Her Places... later in the Game:unsure:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Pure Love [v0.4.1] [Mr.Axxx] - Original Size: 970 MB

Download PC (131MB): - -
Download Mac (115MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes