jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Then help out by being less picky and more helpful.
One could use an extra help not an extra negative comment...peace.
Is this for me? Seriously? I'm on your side. Haha. Whatever. Read my old post on this thread if it's still around.

botc76
No, only read the last two pages. Just didn't like the policing reference combined with telling the dev what to do. Seemed a little wacked. I commented way back when this game came out on trying to help the dev with a more nuanced dialogue. I'm not a patron but, wanted to offer a beginner and linguistically challenged dev a foot up. He didn't bite. No probs. Anyway, everyone should relax and be a bit less agro.

Mr. Axxx, still like your renders. Hope you enjoy creating. Be satisfied that your pleasing some people. Keep it up.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Why do devs keep going with the "I don't know what a penis is" thing for so many female love interests in these kind of games, honestly noting more annoying.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why do devs keep going with the "I don't know what a penis is" thing for so many female love interests in these kind of games, honestly noting more annoying.
How many games about virgins do you know?
How many virgins do you know?
It boggles the mind.
.....mind blown.......

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It boggles the mind.
.....mind blown.......
Being a virgin is one thing, but being a dumb bitch who has no idea that boys have knobs between their legs and girls have a gash is on a whole different level. Especially when it comes from a girl with a clearly fake baloon titties.
Even if you were raised by a pack of wolves, you would have some idea of how it works.

You are doing a really bad job defending this game by the way, all you do is compare it to other EQUALLY BAD games which only proves our point.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Being a virgin is one thing, but being a dumb bitch who has no idea that boys have knobs between their legs and girls have a gash is on a whole different level. Especially when it comes from a girl with a clearly fake baloon titties.
Even if you were raised by a pack of wolves, you would have some idea of how it works.

You are doing a really bad job defending this game by the way, all you do is compare it to other EQUALLY BAD games which only proves our point.
That's usually the overly protective parent's fault which she has.
That and being in a all girl's school doesn't help her case either.
But it keep the boys hands to themselves.
Not saying it is normal but the only way she keeps her daughter pure for pure love....see what I did there?...ha...ha....

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
It boggles the mind.
.....mind blown.......
I must say that if you're a troll i have to applaud you because you are doing some goldworthy work on this thread, other than that being a virgin has absolutely nothing to do with the basic knowledge of females having a vagina and males having a penis.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
That's usually the overly protective parent's fault which she has.
That and being in a all girl's school doesn't help her case either.
But it keep the boys hands to themselves.
Not saying it is normal but the only way she keeps her daughter pure for pure love....see what I did there?...ha...ha....
It just seems forced as fuck, they are trying too hard to make her seem like a prude but all it does is just make her seem like she's mentally underdeveloped.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I must say that if you're a troll i have to applaud you because you are doing some goldworthy work on this thread, other than that being a virgin has absolutely nothing to do with the basic knowledge of females having a vagina and males having a penis.
Wow you are not even playing this game I can tell. I know what to do about that...give me a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Tjock

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It just seems forced as fuck, they are trying too hard to make her seem like a prude but all it does is just make her seem like she's mentally underdeveloped.
Well her mother is a big deal back in her country of origin.
So she who has the means has the power.
I'm hoping to see what the mom looks like before this game ends.
Maybe she could be added to the harem, who knows.
I already suggested it so probably not. She's one mean hombre.
That's all I know...peace.

Reactions: blahblah25

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I love you guys and girls. This is what we need. Talking. Communicating. I get super drunk and talk smack but it gets us talking. Peace.

Reactions: Aristos

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Wish there was a tag to seperate visual novels with actual choices and those with only story. This one is one of those with zero meaningful choices. What is the point of putting up a screen to ask us to click on something if there is only one choice?
Learned a while ago that VN meant it was already written in stone. Drop your panties and click for the ride.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Most of the games with VN tag on top of trending games are games with some form of gameplay. Examples being games like Being a DIK, Dating my Daughter and My Cute Roommate etc. These games share the tag with this kind of game. I have no interest in "games" with no gameplay. Of course peoples taste vary.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I read it ok just needs a proof reader next update
You should see what it looks like before the release.
Every other game has that problem not just this one.
And by saying every other game is being too kind.
I know games have certain problems just pointing out that the dev needs a proof reader next update :)
It does have one.
Would you kike to volunteer just ask him and the responsibility is all yours....peace.
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking......?

Anyway, I won't encroach on you thread any more.
Peace.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It looks great graphically, big boobs nice butts I am convincing myself. I hope that now there will be much more interesting interaction with our women and that our harem will be joined by the next. A simple uncomplicated story but I am also waiting with curiosity what will happen next. Certainly a big plus for two versions to choose without unnecessary patching. It's best if every production that is created and I say here generally have different versions of patches, mods, cheats built in the options, it would be beautiful but it is just a loose thought. Well done and waiting for further updates. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
"Discover how he fell in love and how girls love him"
Not a bad game at all but from what I played this game is not about true heartwarming love.
But more of a game about 2 female doms that are fighting for control over the MC's life.
And I'm all here for it, I want to see what disaster takes place after 10 days when you tell the other girl no:LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes