• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
"Discover how he fell in love and how girls love him"
Not a bad game at all but from what I played this game is not about true heartwarming love.
But more of a game about 2 female doms that are fighting for control over the MC's life.
And I'm all here for it, I want to see what disaster takes place after 10 days when you tell the other girl no:LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This game looks good, and I will try it sooner or later. Honestly, I have a disturbingly large backlog of games downloaded from this site right now that I need to catch up on. I suspect I won't have time to actually "fully enjoy" all of them, but it's partly research anyway, so I guess that's alright. Anyhow! Nice renders, I like the attention and reaction to comments. Already tackling issues like file size early on is good. And ...

SOUND! I don't think some people understand the effect that sound has on human brains. Even games with just music are far more enjoyable, I think. So kudos for taking the time to add sound! That alone has me looking forward to this. Add good renders and a wise dev that actually pays attention to the wants of the user base? I'm sold!

I will also be very interested to see, as time goes on, how many followers it gets on Patreon vs Subscribestar.
EDIT: Woooah, I didn't even notice that poll at the top at first! Well, I guess that answers the question of why there have been so many incest games in the last couple of years!

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You guys have a chance to choose what you want to play. Go here:-
Go to the Patreon page for polls.

Have a nice voting day.

Reactions: Ruffuss

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
You guys have a chance to choose what you want to play. Go here:-
Go to the Patreon page for polls.

Have a nice voting day.
I hope you will not drop this game:) and finish it ;) because im worrying you want to make short games

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
OK, there's a few issues I've got with this.

Sibling relationship starts out wrong. If one is bitchy and mean, the other is either has no confidence or fights back.

The main character has taken his sister's bitchyness for YEARS, and not only does he refuse to retaliate, but even defends her. He's also full of confidence.

The body proportions of the girls look like they got a bad boob job. As someone who likes tig ol' bitties, if they don't at least look natural it's not hot. It kinda looks like you just took a rescale tool and blew up the tits and ass 400%.

The translation is also poorly done. Players are going to need to re-read a few times in order to really get what they're saying. It hurts the experience.

If the dev wants this game to shape up to something he's going to need an editor and try to give the characters a bit more depth.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Sibling relationship starts out wrong. If one is bitchy and mean, the other is either has no confidence or fights back.

The main character has taken his sister's bitchyness for YEARS, and not only does he refuse to retaliate, but even defends her. He's also full of confidence.

The body proportions of the girls look like they got a bad boob job. As someone who likes tig ol' bitties, if they don't at least look natural it's not hot. It kinda looks like you just took a rescale tool and blew up the tits and ass 400%.

The translation is also poorly done. Players are going to need to re-read a few times in order to really get what they're saying. It hurts the experience.

If the dev wants this game to shape up to something he's going to need an editor and try to give the characters a bit more depth.
Well that's what sisters do. It's called bit...g. I've seen way too many games like that if not all.
So this game is no different. The Sis later on turns down her bi....g and explains why she was like that.
As for the proofreading steps have been made. It will sound totally different then the previous versions so don't be afraid to comment about that. I'd like to see how much better the script for that one is improved. I hear another game is being worked on as we speak. A lot more clever sentence structure in the works. To get you more involve in the game. I can't wait to see what the characters look like.
It has mystery, drama, comedy all the things I like. If there's a sis, probably a lot of bi...g too....peace.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Well that's what sisters do. It's called bit...g. I've seen way too many games like that if not all.
So this game is no different. The Sis later on turns down her bi....g and explains why she was like that.
As for the proofreading steps have been made. It will sound totally different then the previous versions so don't be afraid to comment about that. I'd like to see how much better the script for that one is improved. I hear another game is being worked on as we speak. A lot more clever sentence structure in the works. To get you more involve in the game. I can't wait to see what the characters look like.
It has mystery, drama, comedy all the things I like. If there's a sis, probably a lot of bi...g too....peace.
Does a sister also slap you in the face for a cheek kiss after she does something nice for you like letting you use the shower first? I consider that full on "cunt gets a right hook mode". Most bro sis relation games don't involve the sister being soo petty as to retaliate with physical violence because of a peck on the cheek.

Reactions: blahblah25

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Does a sister also slap you in the face for a cheek kiss after she does something nice for you like letting you use the shower first? I consider that full on "cunt gets a right hook mode". Most bro sis relation games don't involve the sister being soo petty as to retaliate with physical violence because of a peck on the cheek.
That just goes to show that women are plain weird and it does not have to be a sis to give you a good slapping or vice versa......peace.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018

I agree here, and aside from the mc just taking it, the way the sister rationalizes it seems illogical. It feels like neckbeard mentality. The conversation seems to be lacking in general. While you mentioned having to reread, I actually am just taken aback as to how explaining that dad died when she was 5 when asked about him by the mc can transition into i grew up alone without interacting with people. I see this in other games as well. When it's like the dev has the context of the conversation in the head, so they don't need to add it into the game or it's dialogue. It almost feels like your solving a constant puzzle sometimes...
Mom doesn't pay much attention to me
What about your dad
he died when i was 5
oh, im sorry
its okay. i grew up alone without interacting with people. <-( not sure what this had to do with dad dying)

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
That just goes to show that women are plain weird and it does not have to be a sis to give you a good slapping or vice versa......peace.
ignore my earlier comment. the characters act like they are lovesick teenagers so its getting kind of weird... it feels like this was written by someone whose never so much as held hands before.

Reactions: botc76

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
ignore my earlier comment. the characters act like they are lovesick teenagers so its getting kind of weird... it feels like this was written by someone whose never so much as held hands before.
There are other hundreds of other games you can better complain about, just take your pick.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes