blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You should see what it looks like before the release.
Every other game has that problem not just this one.
And by saying every other game is being too kind.
I know games have certain problems just pointing out that the dev needs a proof reader next update :)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I wonder if the dev is ok with the self-appointed thread police constantly scolding anyone who dares say anything in the slightest critical of the game. I mean, this kind of attitude could end up driving many bored people away, and less people means less messages which in turn leads to less exposure on the forum.
Support of less-known devs is fantastic (just look at my signature) but this is ridiculous.

And I hadn't read this comment yet when I wrote mine. I 100% agree.

I think the dev doesn't fully understand the importance of this thread in this community and how toxic the behaviour of his "friends" is.
And let me repeat it again: those faces look horrible, unnatural, artifical. Like botched plastic surgery.
Since the rest of the game looks very good you still have time to change that before it becomes a problem with many potential players.

The dev is creating a (naive)story with his own aesthetic not yours. Like it or leave it. It seems to me that your critique of the renders and anyone defending him isn't about "helping" him gain players. You just want to bitch slap.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Love
Reactions: botc76 and Aristos

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The dev is creating a (naive)story with his own aesthetic not yours. Like it or leave it. It seems to me that your critique of the renders and anyone defending him isn't about "helping" him gain players. You just want to bitch slap.
Have you actually read through this thread?
Have you seen how he and his thought police react to any criticism?

It's not the people writing their opinion about the game here who are the problem.
It's the dev's two buddies and the dev himself reacting like immature tools to everyone who dares not love his game.

Seriously, there's no helping these guys.

I'll do what the dev suggested and leave his "shit" alone and I bet I'm nowhere near the only one who reacts like this after reading through the thread.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Then help out by being less picky and more helpful.
One could use an extra help not an extra negative comment...peace.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes