whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but paying or not, not stop you to give a constructive opinion/criticism, everything if none is unrespectful. Actually some devs take advices and considered what people who no support them say them, if the advices ft with the game and universe.
Then give some help and don't just complain.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
The official Android version are out.
Incest edition:-
Non-Incest edition:-
Enjoy the game.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Maybe you could be less susceptible. I just gived my point of view and didn't complain. In my two comments I was respectful and even I made a joke about Chernobyl to make it look less a "bad" comment because that wasn't my intention. In no moment I say the game sucks or anything about the dev. I just gived a opinion. You in the other hand just act really defensive about any comment that you don't like. Looks like noone can say anything or have to doble check whay is sayed just to make sure that the comment meet what you spect.

Reactions: botc76

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe you could be less susceptible. I just gived my point of view and didn't complain. In my two comments I was respectful and even I made a joke about Chernobyl to make it look less a "bad" comment because that wasn't my intention. In no moment I say the game sucks or anything about the dev. I just gived a opinion. You in the other hand just act really defensive about any comment that you don't like. Looks like noone can say anything or have to doble check whay is sayed just to make sure that the comment meet what you spect.
Try to enjoy the view on your boo hoo train.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes wrong forum to keep talking about that. That's why I suggested it.
I know I'm too fast. It takes a while for people to catch up...peace
Too fast is not how anyone would describe you. Slow.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does it eventually stop mimicking gameplay with the useless 1 choice options? Seriously what is the point of this? Is it just to annoy me? :unsure:
Yeah, I really hate it when that happens a lot.

Depends what you mean by mimicking gameplay?
Does anybody else know?
Well it's not that kind of a game.
If you ask the dev nicely maybe he will do something for a later version.
Well the big secret is out.
I'm sorry it took you this long to figure it out....peace
He's a beginner.
It's his first work.
Give it time or you can suggest what you want to see in the next version.
Most developers would just ignore you. That's what makes him different....peace.
I repeat. What does that even mean?
Are you sure you are in the right game?
I think you are lost.
Is the dev your boyfriend or your brother or your BFF?
Why would you feel the need to answer every post which could be interpreted as critique to the dev or the game?

That was the last update. Changes were made after that.
And changes will continue to be made on every version.
All that to improve on the look of the game for future versions.
In other words that was then, this is now.....only getting better and better....peace
I can get if a dev is defensive about his game, but you? What's your stake in this? There's no bonus point system where you get something for playing the defence attorney
And adding "peace" after every post is worth shit, if you continue to behave like a dick. It's not like this makes everything before it undone.

You paid zero for the time you chose to waste. I've spent more time on bad netflix and I pay for netflix.
But the renders don't meet my fetish and the text is not up to my PHD thesis expectations. I must therefore poop all over your game. Oh what? Yes. I'm a piece of shit.
Try to enjoy the view on your boo hoo train.
And now there's another one?
Would you two heels please stop playing opinion gestapo here? We get it, you two like the game, doesn't mean everybody does or that we need your permission to post our criticism here.
Seriously, why the fuck would you go out of your way to defend a game like this, over completely valid criticism, if it's not even your own?
It is bad enough when devs act so immature and can't deal with criticism, but other posters? We don't need that shit.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

Why would you feel the need to answer every post which could be interpreted as critique to the dev or the game?

I can get if a dev is defensive about his game, but you? What's your stake in this? There's no bonus point system where you get something for playing the defence attorney
And adding "peace" after every post is worth shit, if you continue to behave like a dick. It's not like this makes everything before it undone.

Would you two heels please stop playing opinion gestapo here? We get it, you two like the game, doesn't mean everybody does or that we need your permission to post our criticism here.
Seriously, why the fuck would you go out of your way to defend a game like this, over completely valid criticism, if it's not even your own?
It is bad enough when devs act so immature and can't deal with criticism, but other posters? We don't need that shit.
he is working with me, we both are working together. he is taking care of the thread because I am not good at English and I have less time. IF YOU WANT TO INSULT ME OR MY GAME INSULT IT. BUT DON'T INSULT HIM. HE IS HELPING ME. HE IS A GEM OF THIS F95 COMMUNITY. If you don't need my shit you can go away. Nobody stopping you. Have a nice day.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017

cr
Then post something heel. Members being passionate about a game is never something to criticize

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
What the fuck did i just played?
It feels like the person who is responsible for the story and dialogs in this game, have never seen an actual human beings interact with eachother and the only frame of reference they had is the movie "The Room".

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
he is working with me, we both are working together. he is taking care of the thread because I am not good at English and I have less time. IF YOU WANT TO INSULT ME OR MY GAME INSULT IT. BUT DON'T INSULT HIM. HE IS HELPING ME. HE IS A GEM OF THIS F95 COMMUNITY. If you don't need my shit you can go away. Nobody stopping you. Have a nice day.
So he tries to stop all bullets in your direction and now you came to protect him in return? How sweet. Could be, if it wasn't a fair and not even slightly offensive criticism.

Such behavior can turn off peoples from your game even more than the direst design or visual mistakes. The fact that he takes part in it makes things even worse.

I think you guys need to calm down and takes suggestions in a more mature way. All these commentaries are actually here to help you improve your 'shit' as you called it.

P.S. Oh, hmm.... "peace"?

Last edited:

Real Dikachu

Dec 26, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Pure Love Incest Edition-v0.3.0
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Thank you so much! :love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I wonder if the dev is ok with the self-appointed thread police constantly scolding anyone who dares say anything in the slightest critical of the game. I mean, this kind of attitude could end up driving many bored people away, and less people means less messages which in turn leads to less exposure on the forum.
Support of less-known devs is fantastic (just look at my signature) but this is ridiculous.

So he tries to stop all bullets in your direction you now you came to protect him in return? How sweet. Could be, if it wasn't a fair and not even slightly offensive criticism.

Such behavior can turn off peoples from your game even more than the direst design or visual mistakes. The fact that he takes part in it makes things even worse.

I think you guys need to calm down and takes suggestions in a more mature way. All these commentaries are actually here to help you improve your 'shit' as you called it.

P.S. Oh, hmm.... "peace"?
And I hadn't read this comment yet when I wrote mine. I 100% agree.

I think the dev doesn't fully understand the importance of this thread in this community and how toxic the behaviour of his "friends" is.
And let me repeat it again: those faces look horrible, unnatural, artifical. Like botched plastic surgery.
Since the rest of the game looks very good you still have time to change that before it becomes a problem with many potential players.

Last edited:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Wish there was a tag to seperate visual novels with actual choices and those with only story. This one is one of those with zero meaningful choices. What is the point of putting up a screen to ask us to click on something if there is only one choice?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wonder if the dev is ok with the self-appointed thread police constantly scolding anyone who dares say anything in the slightest critical of the game. I mean, this kind of attitude could end up driving many bored people away, and less people means less messages which in turn leads to less exposure on the forum.
Support of less-known devs is fantastic (just look at my signature) but this is ridiculous.

And I hadn't read this comment yet when I wrote mine. I 100% agree.

I think the dev doesn't fully understand the importance of this thread in this community and how toxic the behaviour of his "friends" is.
And let me repeat it again: those faces look horrible, unnatural, artifical. Like botched plastic surgery.
Since the rest of the game looks very good you still have time to change that before it becomes a problem with many potential players.
There is nothing wrong with the game.
Not that I can see. This is all just petty criticism taking a wrong turn by a single individual.
Compared to other games this is a pretty descent game....peace.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wish there was a tag to seperate visual novels with actual choices and those with only story. This one is one of those with zero meaningful choices. What is the point of putting up a screen to ask us to click on something if there is only one choice?
Isn't that what a click and play is?
You're lucky it has even one choice.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes