Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Well, it's a bit harsh to say... But I must admit that the eyes of this girl cast a slight "uncanny valley" effect on me.

Anyway - good luck dev!
Thanks for feedback. It's my first game, I am learning to make it good.
My opinion:- eyes tells about your emotions and they are important in romance. (You find this in anime).
Have a nice day.

Reactions: \EGOIST and MikieB

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Thanks for feedback. It's my first game, I am learning to make it good.
My opinion:- eyes tells about your emotions and they are important in romance. (You find this in anime).
Have a nice day.
True. But in anime they so big because it's simply easier to show emotions through it... Plus anime never pretended to look realistic.

But this is your game and your art style. Put it as you like, that's the whole point.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting start.
Text speed is way to slow.
Consider asking someone to edit the English. There are a lot of mistakes - mainly in confusing past, future and present tense.

I did the first part of the game as an example:

You recently completed high school and you are enjoying your summer beak. You never thought summer would be this good.

Today is the first day of summer break.

(Suddenly you hear a voice)

Wake up! Wake up!

Get you ass out of bed!

What?

Did you forget? You have a task for my aunt.

What task?

OMG You forgot!

Do you remember your name?

I think I remember it.

You think?

What is your name?

My name is <name goes here>!

Oh! You didn't foget your name.

So who am I to you and what's my name?

You're my best friend and you name is Ava.

You remember me but you forget the job my aunt gave you.

Yeah ... I guess.

You have to pick up my aunt, her boss's daughter and her daughters friend from the airport.

Yeah... Now I remember.

Finally you Remember it, you dumbass. Get out of bed you're already late.

Why did you act like you are an amnesia patient?

You woke me up and my brain wasn't working yet.

It never works because there isn't a brain in your head.

Hey!

(Ava leaves the room)

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nice game, Good renders, Nice View Story Wise

shame no family (story arc) other wise i would have jumped on the board the patreon bus

Goodluck with this game dev

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Interesting start.
Text speed is way to slow.

(Ava leaves the room)
Thanks, I will change text speed and I will fix mistakes in the next version.
my main language is not English. It's a bit hard for me.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
The models look great, see a lot of potential in this. Gonna keep an eye on this and give it a try once it's a bit longer. Good luck to the creator.

• Love

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
the renders are nice and the story is interesting but you should probably fix some of the spelling mistakes in the game but overall it has a lot of potential in the future. Good luck with the game

• Love

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
From my point of view, the girls look like someone who overdid it with plastic surgery, not just on the chest. It's not my cup of tea, but I guess many people like it, because otherwise girls wouldn't go to plastic surgery. :) But it's not as bad as some real-life cases. No offense, it's just a matter of my personal taste.

Well, but the art looks quite original, kind of a mix between anime characters and real characters. The girls contrast with the main character, who looks quite realistic.

Reactions: Cornfield and Hyped

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
wanted to try it out but after i saw the preview pics i was like what the actual fuck is wrong with that girl's eyes? the models look really good but the eyes make her look like and alien.. second thing that pushed me away was the lack of an incest patch which i understand was the original story with more familial roots and not just friendly ones

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Please discover the options in rendering. Bazookas are not my choice but if you want them learn how clothes should fit them. There are great tutorials on YouTube. I got annoyed with the slow text and really ugly characters. :(

• Wow
Reactions: Hyped and woj_tec

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
You play as an adult
I would hope so if not the game wouldn't be allowed on here

And you get visitors to your home. And those girls fell in love with you.
So I'm going to make the bold assumption that those visitors were the girls? since nothing was explained and got dick stuck in toaster.

Discover the story of love where you will be touched by feelings, love, emotions, romance and sex.
As long as I don't get touched by my uncle again :/

but in all seriousness this might be interesting

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
To the people who think characters are weird.
My game is a kind of Hentai version where you see big eyes and big tits. the game stands between hentai and real life.
It's my own art style. It is your wish to play my game. I am not forcing anyone. And thanks for a lot of feedback. I will try to make the next version good. have a nice day.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes