• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Plz animate the scenes.....It will be AWEsome and WHOLEsome.
Even I want to animate. but right now it's beyond my capacity. But don't disappoint future releases will have animated scenes. and the game is in the starting stage (like intro) it doesn't need animate scenes now.
everyone loves animated scenes there will come to the game just not right now. and thanks for playing my game.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
To be perfectly honest... You need to have some one fix that horrible grammar and wrong word usage... I don't mean someone who "THINKS" they know and understands english and english grammar, I mean some one who actually speaks english as a first language... because whats there is really good, just broke as fuck reading the horrific garbage translation...

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Game news update:- Hi, Pure lovers.
I am releasing v0.1.1 game which has grammar fix thanks to dariop he is helping with English mistakes.
and I removed cps and a bit of polishing. And change images from png to jpg without loss of quality of images which decreases size of the game by 50% (Thanks to rich). I planning to release this version by the end of next week.
There will not be any new story in v0.1.1 but don't be disappointed by end of this month you will get v0.2
(version 2) game with a story. So enjoy your weekend. stay to tuned for upcoming releases.

I forgot with v0.1.1 you will get another version of the game. Guess what????
Its incest version. (separate download)
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: RN83 and fertywerps

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Even I want to animate. but right now it's beyond my capacity. But don't disappoint future releases will have animated scenes. and the game is in the starting stage (like intro) it doesn't need animate scenes now.
everyone loves animated scenes there will come to the game just not right now. and thanks for playing my game.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Thnx

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Dialogues in this game without incest completely make no sense, so there should be incest patch in this game and then the story would have much more sense.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I won't say anything about the looks of the girls, everyone has his/her own taste.
What you really have to do is put some work into the posing of the characters you should also try to find someone for proofreading, maybe someone here on F95 will help you with that.

Good luck with your game.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Nice interior renders and beautiful models. Although given Lilly's lonely withdrawn existence I would have expected her to be a lot less extravagant in her makeup and clothes with a plain appearance and more hidden beauty. Anyway, look forward to some sweet romance.

Wickjav2

Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 418030

Overview:
You play as an adult and you are enjoying your summer break. And you never thought summer will be this good. And you get visitors to your home. And those girls fell in love with you.
Come join the love journey of our hero and discover how he fell in love and how girls love him. Discover the story of love where you will be touched by feelings, love, emotions, romance and sex.
So, now you are wondering what's the name of the game?
Its "Pure Love".​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-03
Release Date: 2019-10-03
Developer: Mr.Axxx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 418021 View attachment 418023 View attachment 418024 View attachment 418025 View attachment 418026
An update please after day 1

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
First, if you want to make a long-time-building relationships and not an ordinary sex on first night game, proper grammar is just necessary. This game doesn't have it and is really ruined without it, because the girls look pretty nice.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
First, if you want to make a long-time-building relationships and not an ordinary sex on first night game, proper grammar is just necessary. This game doesn't have it and is really ruined without it, because the girls look pretty nice.
just wait for 2 days you will get proper grammar edition.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
My first idea was involved with incest, but thanks to patreon I cannot make incest in games.
you can have the player pick the relationship to some of them like say there is the Landlady, Roommates and allow the player to type in the relationship they want them to be. A few does that, Some I have seen gives a few choices as well on top of the Landlady, Roommate. or just create a incest patch I seen that a few times as well. If it was me I would just allow the player to pick the relationship. So you are then not creating a incest game.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well interesting so far would have been nice to have a few choices when it came to that mean bitch Ava with the way she is treating you. Like when that girl said is she alway a bitch to you. When he said what he did I was like why just why. I agree more with what that girl said then what he said. In fact sounds to me like he is a masochist a person who takes pleasure in pain and suffering, a taste for suffering. In other words he loves being treated like shit by females. It does not feel like a harem to me more like a few girls trying to win you so you will pick one of them that is not a true harem. A true Harem is where you can end up with more than one of them.

Last edited:

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Well interesting so far would have been nice to have a few choices when it came to that mean bitch Ava with the way she is treating you. Like when that girl said is she alway a bitch to you. When he said what he did I was like why just why. I agree more with what that girl said then what he said. In fact sounds to me like he is a masochist a person who takes pleasure in pain and suffering, a taste for suffering. In other words he loves being treated like shit by females. It does not feel like a harem to me more like a few girls trying to win you so you will pick one of them that is not a true harem. A true Harem is where you can end up with more than one of them.
you won't get all the story in the first release, and do not come to conclusions yet. when it becomes harem then I completed the game by 50% there is more story to the game than the harem. you will get harem in far later releases.
When it comes to incest relations choosing I don't like some incorrect sentences for the game. The incest version should release separately so dialogues will be perfect suits it.
Ava has some story about why she behaving like, that you come to know in future releases. making choices for this game is hard and it changes my writing and story, right now my story is Kinect novel where is only a single long story. Thanks for playing my game. have a nice day.

Reactions: fertywerps

ThatOneGuy94

Oct 15, 2017
Why dont you do something like Sisterly Love does to where you can set taboo via shift+O? instead of having to do a patch for it?

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Why dont you do something like Sisterly Love does to where you can set taboo via shift+O? instead of having to do a patch for it?
I guess, because of the Patreon rules?
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Mr.Axxx
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes