Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Not a bad "game".

I feel like you should call it a kinetic novel and remove the "choices" at this point. Right now since there are no options what's the point of having "choices" ?

I guess it's good for you to test them and see how they work but they don't bring anything to the game.
Right now its kinetic novel. After some releases, I might think about Other choices.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am not blind I know no one wears heels on the beach. There are reasons why she wearing them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok , wearing heels on the beach a woman would never do that ,,, what was worse was wearing them in the water , salt water at that , and the mc ,, wading thru the water as well in his clothes to get shells ,, not gonna happen , but i guess in a dream world as these games are ,, who knows what could happen !!!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
ok , wearing heels on the beach a woman would never do that ,,, what was worse was wearing them in the water , salt water at that , and the mc ,, wading thru the water as well in his clothes to get shells ,, not gonna happen , but i guess in a dream world as these games are ,, who knows what could happen !!!
The MC wore sneakers in the water lol.

Anyways it was a nice try by the DEV but pretty much everything needs to be redone the renders, story, and game mechanics (or lack thereof) all need work

Reactions: Hyped

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The game is going fast and slow at the same time. Not a single hint of anything sexual, but talking about love on the second day they know each other. The dialogues are a bit off, but obviously english isn't my native language either, so it doesn't bother me that much. It's not great, but it's not that bad either. It has it's nonsensical scenes, like diving in the sea fully clothed, but I've seen worse. All and all I'd say it's a nice silly game and I mean it in a positive way. Not every game needs to have an accurate depiction of life.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The bazookas! Do we have to have them along with the Botox faces? Sorry not for me.(n)

zephrates

May 12, 2017
For the poll, I voted in favor of incest. Incest is not a fetish of mine, but there are two reasons I voted in favor. First, I like harem games, and incest tends to provide for, shall we say, a target rich environment. Second, I hate playing a game that was obviously intended to be incest, but has been censored. No "landlady", please.

Reactions: Aelth and Mr.Axxx

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Mr.Axxx Please Please Please.... don't abandon this game in the future just because of some immature comments and suggestions... these type of guys wants incest + corruption + mind control + fantasy and many things and at the same time they want you to make the story completely logical even when they know they are already playing one of their fantasy.

I usually touch a new game thread when it passes at least its 5 of its major development versions because of short stories and many of the developers abandon their game after 3- 4 versions but one of your renders drove me here and i am glad it did. I really like your renders coz its unique and beautiful. Don't listen and give importance to the nonsense and immature critics. You are doing amazing work even when its your initial stage of development.

Make it however you like and you don't need to give any explanation on why you did it. They don't even know how much of a hard work you are going through.

Suggestions: you can compress images by using .webp format. Some of its advantages over .jpg are that it can retain transparent pixels unlike jpg plus .webp images are smaller in size than jpg too.

once again, your renders and story are really good, please keep up this great work with these amazing updates. If you need any help with translations and something else then don't hesitate to contact me.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Mr.Axxx Please Please Please.... don't abandon this game in the future just because of some immature comments and suggestions... these type of guys wants incest + corruption + mind control + fantasy and many things and at the same time they want you to make the story completely logical even when they know they are already playing one of their fantasy.

I usually touch a new game thread when it passes at least its 5 of its major development versions because of short stories and many of the developers abandon their game after 3- 4 versions but one of your renders drove me here and i am glad it did. I really like your renders coz its unique and beautiful. Don't listen and give importance to the nonsense and immature critics. You are doing amazing work even when its your initial stage of development.

Make it however you like and you don't need to give any explanation on why you did it. They don't even know how much of a hard work you are going through.

Suggestions: you can compress images by using .webp format. Some of its advantages over .jpg are that it can retain transparent pixels unlike jpg plus .webp images are smaller in size than jpg too.

once again, your renders and story are really good, please keep up this great work with these amazing updates. If you need any help with translations and something else then don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your comment. I losing hope. I did some mistakes. but people looking at that mistake only. and they forgetting the whole game. Look at forest renders they are beautiful. look at the love between characters. with one mistake I ruined everything. To be honest i am developing this game working by 10 hrs a day. my full-time work. (I am a unemploy). I became a game dev to create the best romantic story game. but people hating me and my game. I barely got 2 patreons with 2$ income for 2 months effort. (Money is not my concern.) But I should earn some money and fans to survive. Now people think of me as a cry baby. But I losing hope on me and on my game. (I don't know where I made a mistake.) Anyway thanks. I give the last shot by release v3 of the game. If it is not success i should say bye to my game dev career.

And thanks for your tip. (i will try it.) (I will pm.) You are one of the nicest person I met in f95. Have a nice day.
(My day is already ruined.)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for your comment. I losing hope. I did some mistakes. but people looking at that mistake only. and they forgetting the whole game. Look at forest renders they are beautiful. look at the love between characters. with one mistake I ruined everything. To be honest i am developing this game working by 10 hrs a day. my full-time work. (I am a unemploy). I became a game dev to create the best romantic story game. but people hating me and my game. I barely got 2 patreons with 2$ income for 2 months effort. (Money is not my concern.) But I should earn some money and fans to survive. Now people think of me as a cry baby. But I losing hope on me and on my game. (I don't know where I made a mistake.) Anyway thanks. I give the last shot by release v3 of the game. If it is not success i should say bye to my game dev career.

And thanks for your tip. (i will try it.) (I will pm.) You are one of the nicest person I met in f95. Have a nice day.
(My day is already ruined.)

when will there be any sex secne in it ?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, the lovey-dovey dialogue is a bit too sappy even for my tastes.:rolleyes: Two installments and see no evidence of the MC's sexual attraction to overly busty women other than benign kissing! Does the MC blush in private when his blicky gets a stiffy?! :LOL:

Reactions: Hyped
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes