Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

Hi, Pure lovers I am happy to announce Pure love v0.1.1 is out.

Links:-
PC:-

Mac:-

APK:-

Change Log:-
Improved English of the game with the help of M&M.
Removed CPS (Crawling text).
Decreased size of the game by changing images from .png to .jpg. (With no loss of image quality.)
Build the game with the new Ren'py SDK.
(There is no new story content in the game.)

Right now I am working on version 2 of the game. (with the story). It has day-2 of game day. By the end of this month, you will get hands-on it. So stay tuned for upcoming releases And enjoy your game. Have a nice day.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
210-denoise.jpg

Hello pure lovers. Version 2 of the game is on the way. but it's going to delay. rendering is almost completed but programming and polishing are remaining. I am going to release the next version in 1st week of next month. Enjoy your render and have a nice day.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
276.jpg

Hi Pure Lovers.
I am happy to announce Pure Love v0.2.0 is out for the public.

What's New:-
Added 160+ New Images to the game.
Added day 2.
Updated the gallery with new images (Halloween Theme).
Polished the game for smooth gameplay.
And patched some bugs.

If You like the game please support me. Which boosts my will to develop more of the game.
Thanks, And Enjoy your game. And Feedbacks are welcome.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 444000

Hello pure lovers. Version 2 of the game is on the way. but it's going to delay. rendering is almost completed but programming and polishing are remaining. I am going to release the next version in 1st week of next month. Enjoy your render and have a nice day.
All you need to know about this 'game'. Twisted Heels on the beach. What are the odds this 'dev' puts any thought into the writing.

Reactions: trumpthatbitch

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Well that beach scene is a bit out of space, I can't imagine any girl wearing high heels and walk around in the sand....and yes i'm a guy.
Good looking game so far...

Reactions: Hyped

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Not a bad "game".

I feel like you should call it a kinetic novel and remove the "choices" at this point. Right now since there are no options what's the point of having "choices" ?

I guess it's good for you to test them and see how they work but they don't bring anything to the game.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx and botc76
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes