bugart0420666

Nov 27, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my scene gallery mod in which I had added scenes of the game . Here is the mod link:

Mega

And guys here is my discord link join me there for mods and ports
it works on android?

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
it works on android?
Hello
Yes it works on android but we need to make an android port in which we have to include mod then it will be porters with apk. If you are asking using mod externally then not we need to include this in port then it will work easily

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Hy dev
I like your game I have the feeling that the girls are getting more beautiful every day. I especially noticed that with Ava
I like your story and yes i hate eve. Yes, I know her reason and can understand it. It's ok and adds flavor to the story. It would have been nice to know earlier.
But the alcohol thing was a no-go. It wasn't a test of loyalty or love. She knew the reason and did it anyway. I don't hate her that she's a bitch and has to test her friend. I hate her because she has crossed more than a line with the alcohol
Dev I really like the game but it hurt me.
What Ava does with Lilly on the yacht is also not possible. The rest is a perfect story for me
Thanks Dev
I have no problem if you change the two points

Last edited:

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Pure love [v07.1]-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry Pure love [v07.1]-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Is anyone else having problems while unzipping the game. Ive downloaded the game twice now and get the same data corruption in the archive file. I use 7-zip to unzip. Any help would be appreciated.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I loaded my last save for this game and MC licks ice cream off of two females, then chooses which he liked best and then they go to a hotel to take a nap and then I get this is end of update message..... is that right or is my game/save messed up?

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I loaded my last save for this game and MC licks ice cream off of two females, then chooses which he liked best and then they go to a hotel to take a nap and then I get this is end of update message..... is that right or is my game/save messed up?
no my guess is your saved is messed up. load other auto save.

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
Pure love v0.7.2 is out for " The Public."
Hi Pure lovers,
I am happy to announce Pure love v0.7.2. is out for " The Public".
Enjoy the game and thanks for supporting me. Have a nice day.
What's new v0.7.2:-
Added Day 7 Afternoon to the game.
Added 3 High-quality Animations.
Added 155+ Renders.
Added One New Image to gallery.
And many more.

Windows Linux

Mac

Android

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Pure Love [v0.7.2 Public] [Mr.Axxx] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.11 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 384 MB

Original Mac Size: 3.07 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 349 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes