Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is game with "pure" love. ^^ In this game the only man is MC. :D All women belong to MC, haha.

But be prepared for a little "cringe". Because these dialogues and situations in this game are a bit illogical. Nice game, but a little too much.. you'll understand when you play hah.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Still not a fan of Eve, the reason she is acting the way she is makes no sense. I'm still hoping that we have the option to turn her down, and when asked why, explain that even "acting" the villain is enough to actually be a villain. There is nothing that excuses her behaviour and nothing that makes me as the player see her as redeemable.

I do however like that lilly is back on track acting like what she said she was, in love with the MC. Sidenote, hate may be the flipside of love, but that doesn't make it love, only means there was love there to fuel the hatred, and any extended form of hate eventually becomes dispassion. The true end of love is when someone uses their hate against you enough you just stop feeling anything for them, the few things I do hate doesn't turn back into love, just burns me everytime I think of them.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i was play all previous version of this game and i really wanna continued the story, but after i download this last update 0.7.1 and i launch the game, he throw me out... why?

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my scene gallery mod in which I had added scenes of the game . Here is the mod link:

Mega

And guys here is my discord link join me there for mods and ports
Hey brother , How do I use this ? Could you tell me please.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Pure Love [v0.7.1] Unofficial Android Port With Incest Path - Mega

**Incest Patch In Attachment**

Allow Storage Permission For Persistent Saves - Meaning The Saves Will Remain Intact Even After Uninstalling The Game

Discord -
How do you apply the incest patch to android port? Guessing I need to move the rar file to a folder?

Reactions: Sucre Abernathy
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes