magus448

May 22, 2018
I really hope the Dev comes around with Lilly and Eve soon. At the moment I can't stand those bitches.
Just casually mentioning she can have the MC's sister killed isn't a good look for her. I'd have nothing to do with her for just suggesting it, let alone possibly having ties such a family in the future. Sure Eve's being a bitch but that just crosses a worse line.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Pure Love v0.6.3-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry Pure Love v0.6.3-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Reactions: Ruffuss and Mr.Axxx

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I hate Lily more than Eve now. Just give the option of breaking up with her, she is getting more annoying than any one else. I get it what Ava did wasn't correct, and mc should have stopped her, she apologized for that and in return she threatened her, i mean then what's the difference between her and Eve, that bitch changes her mind more often than chameleon changes colour, so easy to manipulate.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I didn't think anyone could act any more jealous than that crazy bitch Eve, but Lily takes the cake. What lengths is she willing to go to be with the MC? Ava certainly has her faults too but she wants him happy above all else. It isn't much of a contest anymore on who I'll choose at this point.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I wanted to like this but those tits are ridiculous. That takes balloon tits to a whole new level. But I do wish the dev luck, just fair warning if you're not into inhumanly large tits.

yughjjhgh

May 19, 2020
old saves aren't working when loaded just goes straight to the error page and if u click ignore it just goes back to the start

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
I wanted to like this but those tits are ridiculous. That takes balloon tits to a whole new level. But I do wish the dev luck, just fair warning if you're not into inhumanly large tits.
how can i find this game?

narcizze

May 6, 2017
Who writes this?? People in this game changes demeanour and personalities more than someone with 100 multiple personalities, its way too fast between temper tantrums and the MC is noncoherent and says one thing and then never does it. What ever happened to "no more mr nice guy" towards Eve?? this is a jumble of noncoherent text.

No choices matter and there way to few choices to begin with. There is no chance of something bad happening it just happens and then there is no choice.

A game makes the player somewhat engaged in the choices not just lets them follow along for the ride. Then the tag should read VN, dont mind if that is the case but do not hide behind choices matter because that is not the case.

Lilly just changed demeanor in 5 minutes?? from the love of her life, her one and only love ever in her life?? no sorry the writing a way below sub par and the story is just not there.

Not for me for reasons, but really good luck in the future and maybe not steamroll 1000 pages of story in 50in the future and this game could really have been something.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Hi Pure lovers,
I am happy to announce Pure love v0.7.1. is out for " The Public".
Enjoy the game and thanks for supporting me. Have a nice day.
What's new v0.7.1:-
Added Day 7 morning to the game.
Added 3 High-quality Animations.
Added 155+ Renders.
And many more.
Download links:-

For Android Please wait for ported version.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes