Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Something's been bugging me ever since aunt clara returned home, what is this ? Have we discovered the mythical virgin aunt/mom as she is kinda replacing their dead parents so is that the VIRGIN MILF :love: :love: :love:. I mean she doesn't know what a dick tastes like?

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would we still want that bitch?
  1. Get you and your sister drunk even though you don't drink because of a fucking trauma... MC explains this to her as well.
  2. Try to ruin your relationship(s) on multiple occasions.
  3. Treat her "best friend" like shit and have 0 regard for her feelings.
  4. Just being an annoying cunt in general.

At this point I'd rather see Ava beat the shit out of her then dump her on the street and move on with the story instead of adding that poison to the harem.

I know this is kind of a uncalled-for rant but just hate this character so much had to get it out.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah Eve isn't very likeable at the moment. I hope in future updates that changes, from what she tells the mc she didn't really have that good of a life and I wanted to like her but her actions make it really hard.

Last edited:

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Pure Love v0.6.2-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry Pure Love v0.6.2-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Got a really weird issue using saves on a PC running Windows 10.
It fails on loading an old save.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object.

it then shows this
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat.

Why is it trying to use linux libraries on windows.

Help Please.

Thanks.
Regards,
David

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hi there,
Got a really weird issue using saves on a PC running Windows 10.
It fails on loading an old save.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object.

it then shows this
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat.

Why is it trying to use linux libraries on windows.

Help Please.

Thanks.
Regards,
David
What version of old save?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Forget it, it was all my own fault.
Clean install works fine.
Sorry.
Did find Lilly says Lilly...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pure Love [v0.6.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 309 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 274 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess I need to wait 1 more update then
Why would we still want that bitch?
  1. Get you and your sister drunk even though you don't drink because of a fucking trauma... MC explains this to her as well.
  2. Try to ruin your relationship(s) on multiple occasions.
  3. Treat her "best friend" like shit and have 0 regard for her feelings.
  4. Just being an annoying cunt in general.

At this point I'd rather see Ava beat the shit out of her then dump her on the street and move on with the story instead of adding that poison to the harem.

I know this is kind of a uncalled-for rant but just hate this character so much had to get it out.
Yeah Eve isn't very likeable at the moment. I hope in future updates that changes, from what she tells the mc she didn't really have that good of a life and I wanted to like her but her actions make it really hard.
Because at the end of the day all she is doing is trying to secure her place , she is infatuated with MC and she wants him by any means necessary...sure she did some ...dodgy shit...but like I said ..at the end of the day...she did it with MC in mind..so I'm willing to forgive her.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
The description is awfully vague.... I don't want the entire script in the description, but what is there right now describes 90% of games on this site. Why should I play this? What makes this game stand out over the rest?

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Because at the end of the day all she is doing is trying to secure her place , she is infatuated with MC and she wants him by any means necessary...sure she did some ...dodgy shit...but like I said ..at the end of the day...she did it with MC in mind..so I'm willing to forgive her.
Yeah I'm not buying that story tbh. She may be infatuated but she has no reason to be. She met the MC less than a week ago at this point and was seemingly in love with him within a few days. There is zero buildup or reasoning given for Eve to feel the way she does other than jealousy of her friend. At least Lily had a reason for her feelings towards the MC.

Her actions so far make me dislike her as a person and she is giving off major stalker/psycho vibes. Remember the golden rule: Never stick your dick in crazy.

Eve has to do something seriously redeeming for me consider her as a potential LI at this point.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I'm not buying that story tbh. She may be infatuated but she has no reason to be. She met the MC less than a week ago at this point and was seemingly in love with him within a few days. There is zero buildup or reasoning given for Eve to feel the way she does other than jealousy of her friend. At least Lily had a reason for her feelings towards the MC.

Her actions so far make me dislike her as a person and she is giving off major stalker/psycho vibes. Remember the golden rule: Never stick your dick in crazy.

Eve has to do something seriously redeeming for me consider her as a potential LI at this point.
maybe ... but from what she has said ..she has the hots for MC that much is clear...anyway for me..I'll forgive her...:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr.Axxx
2.50 star(s) 38 Votes