excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
can we just walk away from both eve and lily please tell me this is possible or is it forced to deal with them the rest of the game because if im forced to deal with lily and eve defiantly eve then i might as well call quits. do not get me wrong its great and all i just really dont like eve and girls like her at all. lily is annoying at the end in my books it felt like a forced relationship from the start really. unless someone can tell me what to say to not be in one with her at all?

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Valeck

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
can we just walk away from both eve and lily please tell me this is possible or is it forced to deal with them the rest of the game because if im forced to deal with lily and eve defiantly eve then i might as well call quits. do not get me wrong its great and all i just really dont like eve and girls like her at all. lily is annoying at the end in my books it felt like a forced relationship from the start really. unless someone can tell me what to say to not be in one with her at all?
You can always just close your eyes when they are present or just click faster then flapping to the story.
I think it's impossible since they are all over the game, or just wait until the story gets more to your liking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. In the next updates, you understand more about Lilly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: excalibertypo

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Takes a deep breath.....i will try and play this again in 6 months, atm this story is going EvE mode

Renders are nice as always, good luck with this project dev

Reactions: Valeck

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. In the next updates, you understand more about Lilly.

To give a bit more constructive criticism, I kind of feel like Lilly's attraction towards the MC needs to be explored considering the nature of their relationship that the game presents at the beginning. The reason for this being that their first interactions are kind of strange given that the text suggests that she's meant to be the shy, introverted type but also tries to make her something else. It's jarring and I can feel that there's some struggle there in conveying Lilly's personality type and the issues she has. It would honestly be a lot better to see an improvement on this as there are a lot of scenes that are off-putting.

Also, in regards to Eve as a character and her relationship with Lilly, I find that she isn't really there for anything more than being a disruptive influence. Mainly because the game does not adequately showcase who she is as a person, how she acts as a person, and even why she acts the way she does. Which is a shame considering that her backstory actually makes for an amazing story to explore in this game, as it lends a certain level of tragedy to one of the girls that goes beyond being a bit of an introvert. Instead, we get this really rushed storyline of Eve quickly growing to actually love the MC, even though it seems that there was really no indication of her having started to fancy him. Or, better yet, gotten over the most important issue that she has in her life.

Edit: Added a few things after realizing mistakes were made in my initial comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Yup, Android version starts installing, gets to like 80% and then the message pops "App not installed".

I have like 10 other VN's installed just fine, something is wrong with the app itself.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why there's no Incez tag ? ... not talking about Patreon, but in here in F95.
If I'm not seeing latest update without my usual preference, I won't know this got updated.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
The writing is brutal and the models have extremely creepy faces. The main character looks good but his character is cringe, the women are cringey as well, there's not that much world building to immerse yourself in the story, the story itself is weak and the dialogue is terrible and unrealistic.

I didn't make it far into the story before I decided to stop, couldn't get passed these flaws and find something to enjoy sadly.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes