Zakk00

Dec 7, 2017
Android version does not work, keeps on prompting App did not install and dors not give an error.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I like this game, and i really liked that animation of eve, but damn this update was short, when i was "ooo yeah, now what" the game ended.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just played for the first time. When I saw the warning at the beginning I thought it was going to be a slow paced game but it's actually pretty fast. The dialogue and the story aren't very realistic, but I don't really look for realism in my adult games so I am fine with it. The thing that needs the most improvement is the english. Overall I had fun playing it.

D

Deleted member 3103287

while i do think Ava is beautiful, this is pure s......... not love

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I wasted almost 2 days trying to fix the android version of game. still, I don't know what's going wrong. I compressed renders and rebuild apk still no use. My final answer is renpy messing it apk builder in the latest update. So My guess is we have to wait for renpy to update it. I can't deal it with it anymore. sorry for this inconvenience.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Mika87

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I wasted almost 2 days trying to fix the android version of game. still, I don't know what's going wrong. I compressed renders and rebuild apk still no use. My final answer is renpy messing it apk builder in the latest update. So My guess is we have to wait for renpy to update it. I can't deal it with it anymore. sorry for this inconvenience.
Good-looking out and giving it a go. Heard the new renpy is being a nightmare for all.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mika87

Mar 28, 2021
very sorry, we will wait, thanks

Reactions: Ruffuss and Mr.Axxx

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. In the next updates, you understand more about Lilly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you continue to use Lily as a shield so MC cannot do anything about Eve it is just gonna make lily unlikable. I get what you are trying to do with Eve but remember there is a limit to how bad you can make MC-Eve relationship until it becomes irredeemable. Given that lily/eve seems to be a package deal then you have 2 LIs going out the window and as it is a kinetic novel players don't have a choice to say no to them well they will just say no to your game.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
If you continue to use Lily as a shield so MC cannot do anything about Eve it is just gonna make lily unlikable. I get what you are trying to do with Eve but remember there is a limit to how bad you can make MC-Eve relationship until it becomes irredeemable. Given that lily/eve seems to be a package deal then you have 2 LIs going out the window and as it is a kinetic novel players don't have a choice to say no to them well they will just say no to your game.
Thanks for the feedback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes