KUNALG80

Jun 22, 2020
Can anyone help me

i was trying to install the game on my android mobile, but it doesn't get installed. Its showing me error that ''android certificate is not available''

Reactions: TheGoober

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I'm going to have to agree that Eve is the one girl I hope we can toss in the bin. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever, any attempt to shoehorn her into the harem is going to come off forced and incomplete. Just played the update and I had hoped something redeemable would come out of her, but instead we got more of the same toxic behaviour. I know this is playing out like a mostly Kinetic Novel, but still, she really, and I mean REALLY comes off as someone to toss into a trashbin, and her behaviour is leeching out into Lilly, which is weird because the woman says she wants you happy at all costs, and begs you to forgive Eve when she spikes your sister's drink. Once is forgivable, her behaviour after that would cause me to "accidentally" have her go overboard.

MrAXX I hope you have one hell of a redemption arc planned for Eve, because at this point I'm more inclined to kill her than accept her at all.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
For me, after this update Lilly is together with Eve I dislike both by the same amount.
The Mc would be better without these two bitches.
i agree to that. and lets get rid of that mc too. he is just annoying and whiny. a game only with the aunt and sister that would be great :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I have not played this update yet, however from what I recall of Eve I disliked her from the start. She only wants the MC because Lilly has everything and she wants to take something away from her. She is not a good freind and will apparantly do whatever she can to have her way. Growing up poor is not an excuse to be a bitch.

redeemerrs

Jul 20, 2017
i like the visual of this vn, but the writing is very creepy, like those guys who think that hitting a woman is a sign of affection, and don't know the difference between love and lustful obsession!

Reactions: DavidCSR

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
What's the point of uploading 2gb+ apk when android doesn't support that. Luckily someone uploaded darkassassin port. Hope it gets added on description links to save people's data.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Android port doesn't work, again. I just wasted 2.8GB of data, again.
Why bother posting it without testing it first?

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Android port doesn't work, again. I just wasted 2.8GB of data, again.
Why bother posting it without testing it first?
Sorry But I didn't post those Links. Someone did Public release is not yet out. Here is the dark assassin's working apk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes