sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024
Lmao! so your one of those who took the blue pill... wont judge you! enjoy the matrix :D
THERE IS NO CONTENT here! hell getting 100buck for doing nothing is even overpaid! the guy/team produce NOTHING most of the months and get paid every month!
OFCOURSE i LOVE this game and hope it will get new content but im no fool like many others here!
seriously im starting to think patron was the reason all good games/mods gone to shit! the old one time sell/donate method era had much more completed projects! it seems patron poison the mind of creators slowly and take their horny motivation and turn it to greed... like at first they get worried what if they finish the game fast which will stop the income so they plan for a slow pace of releasing updates then when time passes they lose the motivation and notice the income is still free and good! so they just play around with updates not because they want to finish the game but out of greed so the income wont stop.
I disagree ... on the part that Patreon is the reason the games delivering. I mean those indie games, its normal to expect that there be issues, slow development and so on .
Also options like Kick starter also do not protect you from that ... take for example the Subverse incident for example .

And seriously .... Matrix references ...

sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024
That's kinda the point in itself here...I guess. Though I've got derailed myself.

Some people try to make weird stance by stating "but there's an entire team of people, it's not a lot of money"...and they base it on a feeling what is big or small. My goal was to show it can easily be countered with just a little bit of research and googling (stuff like Gamedev wages being big bucks, which is literally the opposite, even for experienced devs).

Is it 100% truth? There is some chance that the entire team of X-people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is actually based in Switzerland or Norway, making this money a pocket change for more than 4 people.

Based on the evidence though, it is more likely they are in places where it is more than enough to focus on this project full-time with a small, dedicated team of people AFTER TAXES. (CDPR and Madmind Studios devs earn about 1500-2500$ on average before taxes at the moment, with juniors being around 1k$ - minimal wage).

Unless someone doxxes them, we will never know for sure (and I hope it won't ever happen, regardless of my opinion on the project).

Small correction I said that it is "reasonable" amount not a fortune ...
And yes they are not starving, but to make this kind of content (NSFW games) and trying to fulfill every kink the community throws at them and at the same time preserve the game play, I thing the money are well deserved (I am really starting to sound like a fanatical defender ...).

To adress other popular opinion .
How much money the developers gets does not guarantee the quality of the game, I speaking brodly here not just Eromancer .
I don't want to open this can of worms, but how much time Blizard needs to fix the inventory issue ?

Reactions: Enigmanic

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Small correction I said that it is "reasonable" amount not a fortune ...
And yes they are not starving, but to make this kind of content (NSFW games) and trying to fulfill every kink the community throws at them and at the same time preserve the game play, I thing the money are well deserved (I am really starting to sound like a fanatical defender ...).

To adress other popular opinion .
How much money the developers gets does not guarantee the quality of the game, I speaking brodly here not just Eromancer .
I don't want to open this can of worms, but how much time Blizard needs to fix the inventory issue ?
I don't want to sound like a broken record + you kinda seem to be the more reasonable of the "supporter" bunch.
So, just few things:
1.) You said:
to make this kind of content (NSFW games) and trying to fulfill every kink the community throws at them and at the same time preserve the game play, I thing the money are well deserved
If that was true, we wouldn't have a discussion (well, it would be about dilluting of quality probably, like with GH2 recent updates). They are not fulfilling every kink thrown at them, they are barely breaking "even" in terms of what they could and should throw out.

2.)
That's true and some tend to forget that "paying for 9 women won't make a baby pop up within one month". At the same time, "a pregnancy of 12 months doesn't mean the child is going to be an ubermensch".

Blizzard is a company that is currently a prime example of an absolute mismanagement and everything that is wrong with modern gaming industry (literally everything). If someone is looking at Blizzard for guidence, we do have a problem...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PureOnyx-0.104
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
HOW DO I UNLOCK THE GALLERY???

I DIDN'T FIND NO ONE TALKED ABOUT THIS.
I REALY HAVE TO PLAY THE FULL GAME TO ACCESS THE GALERY?????
It doesn't even take 30mins to unlock everything in the gallery by playing. You should try it. There is not much gameplay content.

Reactions: Buziol

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Does this still work for .104? Having trouble doing free cam. :(
it should still work if not you can get the latest CUE here:

Ugh, now you'll punish us with unformatted posts? I guess it's time to make notes because I've got lost midway.
What are you on about this time?
I literally reiterated everything in simple terms, you're "lost" because you wanted to.
[if scam -> why still return?] i don't know how simpler you want me to make it

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes