TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023
I will have to check the older versions, but I feel that the only way to fight the brutes is to use heavy punches only. That would put them into stagger, but stagger on its own feels very inconsistent. Same thing against the large bosses where a few heavy punches puts them in long stagger.

This is not a major upgrade in terms of gameplay, but better than jab spamming bosses to death.

I still do not like how the Brute's sumo stomp is too quick, but some attacks can now actually be blocked.

Some of the gallery additions are alright.

Reactions: Enigmanic

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
Technically there is a minor customization ingame at last. Clothes are now visually taken on/off, depending on their status in your inventory. Ain't much but I guess it is still something.
Also, for a while now, changing equipment changes her appearance, and you can even remove everything.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
It is always a pleasure to return to this game after two years to play the new version and find out they made several retextures of the original clothing, added two characters and several sex animations and two stages. Let us fire up the fireworks in cellebration for the taxing work of this solo dev that earns thousands of US$ every month and cannot be bothered to hire professionals to help him out.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
It is always a pleasure to return to this game after two years to play the new version and find out they made several retextures of the original clothing, added two characters and several sex animations and two stages. Let us fire up the fireworks in cellebration for the taxing work of this solo dev that earns thousands of US$ every month and cannot be bothered to hire professionals to help him out.
Problem is that they supposedly do hire pros. Gifdozer definitely knows his shit and is mentioned in multiple places I think.
Now, how it exactly works from project management side of things though is very interesting. I bet it could be a case study of how to NOT manage projects of such scopes (or any scope to be honest).

Reactions: Enigmanic

freeko

May 15, 2019
Same here, honestly. I happened to have that 'I wonder if that patreon scam of a game has any updates' moment this morning when I woke up. Took a bit to finally remember this one existed on some level, but it is amazing to see that the patreon aspect was shut down finally after almost exactly six years of being the "short game" that was meant to be made to help make their original rpg game idea. You think they might bother with that rpg ever again? If it has taken 6 years for a "short game" I wonder how long an rpg will take, thirty?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I played 0.102.0. The game needs improvements. The animations are pretty good. BUT

Imo, the stagger bar decreases too fast and since these enemies do not flinch when attacking them (the Brute) they spam attacks meaning you can only get a few weak punches off before having to back off or take an attack and since they have super armour they can spam H-grapples over and over again. and when you attack again the stagger bar has reset. The brute should either be a boss like the charger appearing every now and then OR have no Stagger bar and NOT mixed in with crowds of enemies.

The slide attack is inconsistent too. If its done by holding down and kick AT THE SAME TIME or else she just moves downwards and does a normal kick attack. This attack is one of two attacks in the game that can hit the small larvea. the second being at the END of the punch combo which 9/10 would be interrupted by the many larvea that spawn. meaning the slide is the ONLY quick way to deal with them but its inconsistent and should be mapped to a button instead like V or some shit. Clothes degrade too fast too.

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
PureOnyx-0.102
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Please excuse ig my comment looks stupid or ignorant.

is this the latest demo version? it reads Uploaded on 2024-Apr-08 but says v0.102; and I recall the first version I was was v0.56, so I'm highly confused

Reactions: tocksickray

tocksickray

Nov 23, 2020
is this the latest demo version? it reads Uploaded on 2024-Apr-08 but says v0.102; and I recall the first version I was was v0.56, so I'm highly confused
Think of the v0.56 as v0.056 and the new v0.102 moniker makes a bit more sense chronologically/numerically. :HideThePain:

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes