StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
i could put effort on explaining why this studio sucks and they should be ashamed of themselves but ill just call them incompetent shits and ill be happier i think
Incompetent? They managed to milk thousands of $ through 4 years with this unfinished trash without doing much work after the initial release. I wouldn't call that incompetent. Scamming is an art :ROFLMAO:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
To quote their SubscribeStar page, when they reach their goal:
"We will fully migrate Pure Onyx off of Patreon, return cut animations, and begin H scene content for all monsters. Our Patreon will be converted to a new rule 34 series featuring H scene animations of popular video game and hentai characters."

As I already said, they're trying to transfer completely from Patreon to SubscribeStar. Let's hope they manage.
Smart money's on if it happens at all, this'll be another multi year circus of "Just something on the side before getting back to the main project." Eromancer pulled the wool over people's eyes once, and I'd bet my left nut it'll happen again.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
its kinda dumb that they removed the struggling animation and made a different animation as a placeholder for newer one, why not just use the already existing animations as placeholder

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone here know how to make a free camera cheat engine table for this game? Cinematic view is never coming at this point.

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Wait, it works on Unreal games?
In that case, does someone have a link to the previous version, without the removed animations?

bugdaddhy

Oct 28, 2021
Wait, it works on Unreal games?
In that case, does someone have a link to the previous version, without the removed animations?
I have all versions from 2021
I can post the last working one (before censorship) along with instructions and a mod for the camera

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes