bugdaddhy

Oct 28, 2021
I'm sorry for the delay

I apologize for not knowing English very well.
First we need to download the archive from the link. ( )
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"

(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:

Last edited:

bugdaddhy

Oct 28, 2021
I'm sorry for the delay

First we need to download the archive from the link. (Google Drive)
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Google Drive
(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:
Moderator, can you pin the message to the homepage?

Last edited:
Reactions: kasdiddd

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
I'm sorry for the delay

Google Drive
This is amazing, and while I understand why Eromancer says that the animations are designed for viewing from only one angle, that doesn't stop me from wanting to see the other ones. A pause is ESPECIALLY useful, although I'm having trouble making it work.

I can't tell you how deeply appreciated this is.

bugdaddhy

Oct 28, 2021
Would strongly recommend re-uploading demonstration video to another platform, as YT is gonna remove that pretty quickly for violating their community guidelines.
Oh, i got ban
" This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."

bugdaddhy

Oct 28, 2021
This is amazing, and while I understand why Eromancer says that the animations are designed for viewing from only one angle, that doesn't stop me from wanting to see the other ones. A pause is ESPECIALLY useful, although I'm having trouble making it work.

I can't tell you how deeply appreciated this is.
What happens when you press N key after replacing file?
>If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
What happens when you press N key after replacing file?
>If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Goes to .5 still. I will admit I'm doing this in the game, not the gallery, so that could be an issue.

BigWeinerSteve

Jan 4, 2018
Goes to .5 still. I will admit I'm doing this in the game, not the gallery, so that could be an issue.
Can use the in-game console commands as well. "`" the tilde to the left of the 1 key. then do "setgamespeed #" the # can be 0 to 1 (haven't tried above 1 to be honest). so you can do half speed with 0.5 or slower at 0.2.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

Amazing guide

It's doubtful eromancer would do anything close to like this. I'm sure they'll abandon this game slowly over time anyway.
oh he would do something like this, for money, I bet he could do this a long time ago but was just saving it for later updates like he's been doing forever now.

whenever you see a modder adds something to a game in a matter of days, you know whoever made the game made no effort.

pewpew168

Dec 22, 2018
Lol so I'm trying bugdaddhy's free cam mod and found lurking...

Btw if you guys want more background info on how this free cam mod works, explains BepInEx and the keyboard controls

If you zoom out the main menu UI, you can see Onyx's full figure

1645252982997.png

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
It's funny that patreon's problem with the game was the resisting being pulled with a chain and not the gangrape.
Technically that "gangrape" is easy to explain as "hard play, wannabe dommed"...all because she's not putting obvious resistance at that point. Pulling someone with chain like it was done is close to impossible to explain in the same way since it's way too forceful.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Lol so I'm trying bugdaddhy's free cam mod and found lurking...
This is quite common, actually. Devs store things way outside the player's field of view, to then call them to the place they need to be when they need to be, instead of having to load things one by one when they're supposed to show up.

Reactions: pewpew168

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
A shame the development/update of this game has gone the way it has.......I was seriously considering pledging a while ago, but decided to hold out to see if it would be updated often enough :/ I guess I'll just buy it if it ever gets finished and "re-uncensored" :sick:

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes