VCe

Aug 8, 2017
ok so the combat is still shit I see, seriously we can't dash attack and neither air attack not to mention getting stunlock to death and if what I'm seeing above is true and it one of those patreon milking scams then I'm disappointed. Sex scenes are fine though.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
The concept and animations are excellent without a doubt.

But I must recognize the disagreement of some users regarding the term profit / advance.
This game should have advanced further than it currently is. I've seen a couple of different games like this, and in terms of time, his completion was less, and their payout too :unsure:

I don't want to seem like the typical user who claims to recognize when a developer is milking, but I think this time it deserves it :rolleyes:

As someone else back in the thread (can't remember who) said, "stop paying them, and you'll see how they get to work", maybe he's right :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: seva_morozow

Zandur1

Jul 18, 2020
Here's the thing with these guys, they know what dudes like.

I mean I still watch this thread but I still keep hoping they will release a better version of the game.

The fucking bunny girls damn fuck that dude for making them, but at least I haven't wasted any money, just time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blazzeegregore
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes