sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
back then when matm was announced they were my very first artists-group i supported on patreon..and they were promising, had chats with Eromancer as well (not sure if it was 1 person or multiple tho sometimes it was weird), welp 3 months later not a single update came out anymore for multiple months and they decided to redo the game..guess what that "redo" got 1 update and done...then there was another break if im not mistaken, for at least 1 year until they said anything...and the stuff after that people know already...

Even tho i dislike Artists like that extremely, i gotta say (not defending them at all dont get me wrong) suddenly they update their game while its mostly fixes/changes it also sometimes has new content...
Compare the amount of updates from last+this year to everything before 2021 since they were created...
its at least a step in the right direction, if only it wouldnt stink like "repeat" and "milking".

wait 2 years and come back to this game and they might have the game halfway done, who knows :O

Either way, us complaining on this Thread, isnt helping anyone. We all know it sucks, but how about focusing on the positive things, you get the Game for free here, so how about discussing the game instead of the Artist.

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
back then when matm was announced they were my very first artists-group i supported on patreon..and they were promising, had chats with Eromancer as well (not sure if it was 1 person or multiple tho sometimes it was weird), welp 3 months later not a single update came out anymore for multiple months and they decided to redo the game..guess what that "redo" got 1 update and done...then there was another break if im not mistaken, for at least 1 year until they said anything...and the stuff after that people know already...

Even tho i dislike Artists like that extremely, i gotta say (not defending them at all dont get me wrong) suddenly they update their game while its mostly fixes/changes it also sometimes has new content...
Compare the amount of updates from last+this year to everything before 2021 since they were created...
its at least a step in the right direction, if only it wouldnt stink like "repeat" and "milking".

wait 2 years and come back to this game and they might have the game halfway done, who knows :O

Either way, us complaining on this Thread, isnt helping anyone. We all know it sucks, but how about focusing on the positive things, you get the Game for free here, so how about discussing the game instead of the Artist.
There's just not much game to talk about. Art is good. The animations specifically are really nice (were better pre-patreon nerf). It could be really nice if they drop like 30 or 40 enemies at the same quality. Unless they don't work on the combat. Gameplay mechanics are clunky at best. Stat/gear progression isn't really implemented in a final or well thought out way. Visual progression has been hinted at but it's not implemented. Stages seem like they're just skeletons. It's just kind of in an alpha state.

Which brings me to why it helps. I could easily see someone new to this game being impressed with the animation quality and supporting. Some come here and read about the bs and then don't. People who just want to support avoid getting scammed.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
You know, it's perfectly fine to just think "What a scam, look at all the suckers paying for this" and NOT post your thesis.
Christ, if people were giving me a full time wage for the effort he is doing, I'd do the same, scamming or not.

Can we get back to posting what's new in the leaked updates without having to sift through 4 pages of economics and ethics discussion?

-Emptiness-

Mar 6, 2022
We do like the battle spirit of this human female, but we do not understand why she calmly might wait for sexual assault to end. We hope that she was just tired, and she is not a perverted creature.

• Haha
Reactions: ( Y )

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
what is new in this update?
In a couple of comments back, a user assures that the only noticeable change is the movement of Onyx's boobs.

I find all this funny, do you know how many people it takes to implement a change in the movement of boobs?... No?, well, 12... (those involved according to the official patreon page).

12 fuck*** people working on this project and all they do is change this :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
I guess I'll pose the question -- does Eromancer pay the other 11 members on his team? Hopefully he's paying the animators, because they're carrying this whole thing, or at least they are when anyone puts in any work at all.

Reactions: Zeddy and SirDregan

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
I guess I'll pose the question -- does Eromancer pay the other 11 members on his team? Hopefully he's paying the animators, because they're carrying this whole thing, or at least they are when anyone puts in any work at all.
I Don`t think they work for free bro

Feb 11, 2020
Well, my posts got deleted because they were "off topic" apparently, even though I was literally talking about the problems of Eromancer... ok.

Pure Onyx is a great game, amazing, can't stop paying for it.
Yeah, that's happened a lot on this thread.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
guys i can understand the frustration malise and machine was one of the first and best RPGHs for mechanics and characters with DC comics style depth (okay not so much). Instead of complaining, make an offer to the developers, take all the material and continue malise and machine
a no there is still then maybe the other was actually useless.
I hope one day to be able to finance and create an RPG of at least 24 hours of play with the characters and the system of malise and machine.

Last edited:

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Let me know if you guys agree: this is a really cool game, the first time playing it I remember the H-animations really surprising me. After a few updates and playing it a bit, once you're familiar with the various animations the game starts to have a 'what else is there?' problem. The gallery helps with that (btw is there a 'hide UI' key in the gallery???) but it will take a couple years of adding enemies and bosses, tons more anims, before the randomization of the enemies spawned is more immersive. Awesome game, I'm not criticizing, just curious where they take it from here

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Let me know if you guys agree: this is a really cool game, the first time playing it I remember the H-animations really surprising me. After a few updates and playing it a bit, once you're familiar with the various animations the game starts to have a 'what else is there?' problem. The gallery helps with that (btw is there a 'hide UI' key in the gallery???) but it will take a couple years of adding enemies and bosses, tons more anims, before the randomization of the enemies spawned is more immersive. Awesome game, I'm not criticizing, just curious where they take it from here
Uhm you must be new. Well don't hold your breath or you are gonna die 100%. What am i trying to say? Nothing bruh. How you interpret what i said is all you ^.^. Again don't hold your breath OK, i'm a stranger in the dark telling you to trust me on this.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes