skinny_peenus

Feb 18, 2018
I'm sorry for the delay

I apologize for not knowing English very well.
First we need to download the archive from the link. (Google Drive)
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Google Drive
(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:
Is this mod still available? I tried to download it but the access got denied

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
I guess there really won't be another real update for H scenes until they get (finesse) enough people on subscribestar, and they're not even close to that goal. Existing scenes are still ruined and whatever comes next won't look like Onyx is being fucked against her will. This man needs to change his name to cryomancer cuz we all need cryosleep before anything actually happens to this game again.

xast

Jul 2, 2018
What's new in this build from the previous?

some of the starting animation (and i mean some, most of them are still "under construction") are reworked to no longer portray unwillingness

That's about it

Now Onyx looks like she and the thugs/ cops are having consensual orgies

They literally used the Patreon rule excuse to extend a couple more years to just rework existing animation and not adding anything new

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
some of the starting animation (and i mean some, most of them are still "under construction") are reworked to no longer portray unwillingness

That's about it

They literally used the Patreon rule excuse to extend a couple more years to just rework existing animation and not adding anything new
Can't say I'm surprised. Classic eromancer.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I guess there really won't be another real update for H scenes until they get (finesse) enough people on subscribestar, and they're not even close to that goal. Existing scenes are still ruined and whatever comes next won't look like Onyx is being fucked against her will. This man needs to change his name to cryomancer cuz we all need cryosleep before anything actually happens to this game again.
and again they made another cause of delay that is also fruitless. their rule34 series hasnt had any appearance yet

Reactions: Enigmanic

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021

That's about it

You know, I like to give the benefit of doubt to people and not buy into the mob mentality.

LOL. I see their reputation is well deserved. Mob away.

Reactions: xast

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
This entire project has become a joke. It's supposed to be a H-game, but the H-content is severely lacking because Scammancer keeps focusing on other stuff and neglecting the real reason people play the game: the H-content. Less of all this other BS that nobody cares about and more H-content would be a step in the right direction for this project. Right now this does not feel like a H-game at all. It feels more like a game with some H-elements sprinkled in very sparingly here and there.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes