besimole

Nov 15, 2021
It's nice to see at least a little progress in development. I'll come here in another year. All the strength and patience!

AetherRyona

Sep 23, 2021
You know, it's perfectly fine to just think "What a scam, look at all the suckers paying for this" and NOT post your thesis.
Christ, if people were giving me a full time wage for the effort he is doing, I'd do the same, scamming or not.

Can we get back to posting what's new in the leaked updates without having to sift through 4 pages of economics and ethics discussion?
I mean, not encouraging more ranting then necessary but what update is there to talk about, when nothing has been updated?

Unless you prefer everyone complain about some obscure bugs or deleted scenes, cuz thats all the updates are.

Reactions: Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
Oh look my post about Eromancer and team was removed for being "trolling/off topic".

So here goes a more on topic discussion:

Pure Onyx is a great game, truly on par with AAA titles like Witcher 3 or Fallout NV, and you can really tell how well the devs invested the Patreon funds into additional assets, new levels, designs, and animations. Every update offers a wealth of new content that allows you to sink countless hours into the game.

When you play the game, it's obvious how every sprite, every animation, and level really require weeks and months of work to craft and perfect. No detail's too small, no flaw overlooked.

I had my reservations when Eromancer announced they were going to start work on Pure Onyx without slowing down progress on Malise and the Machine, but having played Pure Onyx I totally understand why there hasn't been a release of MatM in years.

Truly a stellar work of 18+ art.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
tbh idk why it is off topic to discuss the methods of the dev? especially spreading awareness to potential patrons that will be fooled by the fake productivity in their fake changelog?

are we not allowed to have a negative opinion of the dev's milking behavior of not putting any real changes on their updates? so that people will be aware not to donate/sub?

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
tbh idk why it is off topic to discuss the methods of the dev? especially spreading awareness to potential patrons that will be fooled by the fake productivity in their fake changelog?

are we not allowed to have a negative opinion of the dev's milking behavior of not putting any real changes on their updates? so that people will be aware not to donate/sub?
Mods/admins are probably a) concerned that if people start calling out devs then less devs would be encouraged to participate/contribute here, and/or b) have deals with devs.

Kinda like how all the review sites have ways for businesses to remove 1* reviews....

Reactions: Enigmanic

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
march release is out

u need to pay 5$ tho.

also i think u need to be registered there, cuz it didnt show up before i registered cuz of the filters.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes