May 18, 2020
I like assuming the worst. So they have the shell of a game but if they can just switch character models in scenes what is stopping them to sell tifa as microtransaction to the game they work so hard on? Damn, 4 years since they abandoned the rpg project and this is all they have to show for it huh? I completed uni more gracefully and that says something :p

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I still don´t get it, why they have almost 3k Patreons. Its over 8 years and they have not nearly finished one single game. I supported them as MATM was announced. Waited for years. Got nothing. Big Plans, big Announcements but not at least a bit of it finished in years. So yes thats how you lose a Patreon. But i still don´t get it why so many people support them. Its just not funny anymore.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I still don´t get it, why they have almost 3k Patreons. Its over 8 years and they have not nearly finished one single game. I supported them as MATM was announced. Waited for years. Got nothing. Big Plans, big Announcements but not at least a bit of it finished in years. So yes thats how you lose a Patreon. But i still don´t get it why so many people support them. Its just not funny anymore.
People are always ready to give their cash for a dream and a well put together pitch. For myself, I'm more familiar with this mentality concerning supposedly revolutionary tech. I don't know how many of Eromancer's original fanbase is still around and supporting this grift, but all they need is just enough people supporting at any one time to keep new suckers coming in.

Really, it'd be less infuriating if this was more of a nothingburger product. That there's real talent being used to make the false promise of a good game makes it feel worse than if it was just another asset flip style cashgrab.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
guys i can understand the frustration malise and machine was one of the first and best RPGHs for mechanics and characters with DC comics style depth (okay not so much). Instead of complaining, make an offer to the developers, take all the material and continue malise and machine

ThaWizard

Sep 6, 2017
What changed in this update?
I only saw a comment in the last page saying jiggle animations.
Was it really just that?

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
So What is new in this Update? nothing?

Like people have said this developer has NEVER FINISHED A SINGLE PROJECT IN almost a decade.

Reactions: Tsuyoi

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
So What is new in this Update? nothing?

Like people have said this developer has NEVER FINISHED A SINGLE PROJECT IN almost a decade.
Yeah don't get your hopes up if we're lucky they added a new enemy in the game, that's one step towards a new animation. IF we're lucky. I stopped hoping for the actual gameplay to get better now I'm just in it for the sex stuff. Gotta give it to them they make some good looking sex animations

Last edited:

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
When I saw they were gonna do the whole r34 thing as a side gig, my thoughts were, "WTF! Just focus on your game. It's what your patrons/fans want and are paying you for." Almost like they have no real direction or goal as they seem to always come up with random stuff and rather focus on those than the game. The game is literally the only reason people are donating or started donating on their Patreon.

Not sure if they thought it be a good idea to draw in more patrons because it seems there are more disappointed people (patrons or not) than people praising them for their work. Is anybody getting deja vu or am I the only one. Because it seems they're beginning to make the same mistake they did with MATM when the only thing people wanted at the time was more content added to MATM.

It seems they have the talent to make a good hgame but they seem to set their goals so high at first, they prefer to do something else entirely to keep bringing in more money. For a beat em up game similar to Streets of Rage or Double Dragon, they don't need an rpg leveling mechanic with loot drops. Take those out and they would have easier time making the game especially when it comes to balancing in later updates. And if some levels become too hard for players, just add weapon pickups with durability and limited time power ups. Is it that hard to take note of what other games of the same genre or gameplay style did well and incorporate that into your own game with adult content instead of reinventing the wheel.

With most completed hgames being release on Steam, I honestly don't see this game ever being release on Steam officially and will most likely be another abandon game. Which is a shame as Steam is a good way to expose your game to other pc gamers who usually don't play hgames but may be interested in it and can add as another source of income for future projects instead of relying completely on Patreon who tend to change their policy from time to time.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes