Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Technically that "gangrape" is easy to explain as "hard play, wannabe dommed"...all because she's not putting obvious resistance at that point. Pulling someone with chain like it was done is close to impossible to explain in the same way since it's way too forceful.
They obviously just hate tug of war. I bet it's banned at company parties.

Reactions: HeroineHunter

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
Well so how do I free the camera? That would help me in some way instead of you making fun of me. Seriously...
BepInEx is a Unity mod framework. The post a page ago, this one, has the stuff to free and slow the camera. I've been trying to pause the camera but it's harder than I thought it would be when I gotta use a command line. I wanna see those HIT and DOWN states for Onyx and the zako. They're good but they're gone too fast!

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Lol so I'm trying bugdaddhy's free cam mod and found lurking...

Btw if you guys want more background info on how this free cam mod works, explains BepInEx and the keyboard controls

If you zoom out the main menu UI, you can see Onyx's full figure

View attachment 1661834
This would make the game a half decent sex simulator if we had control over the animations' progression

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Saw the latest "update", that's the Eromancer for you. A known scammer. Scammed a lot of people's money with Malice & Machine. Always says "working" on lighting, optimization and what not.
Seriously, people who knows this guy would say the same thing as I

blazzeegregore

Jul 10, 2017
They even released a 28FEB22 update. Also per their last post on twitter, they have some devs in Ukraine, so they are not very happy with the war.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
I have to give this an already 10/10. The graphic style and animations alone make this a one of a kind in the Side-scroller/beat em up genre!. I love it very much! Thank you for giving us some a work of art "adult" style fighting game. Not many keep my attention but this one does the trick! love being man-handled like Onyx gets in this game. Side note. After seeing the Blade-bunny girls in the newest stuff, i'd LOVE to see like a side mini-game in this game where you can PICK a fighter. I'd love to play the bunny girls and get used. Their looks is very pretty and so cute!.

Again, 10/10! <3

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I have to give this an already 10/10. The graphic style and animations alone make this a one of a kind in the Side-scroller/beat em up genre!. I love it very much! Thank you for giving us some a work of art "adult" style fighting game. Not many keep my attention but this one does the trick! love being man-handled like Onyx gets in this game. Side note. After seeing the Blade-bunny girls in the newest stuff, i'd LOVE to see like a side mini-game in this game where you can PICK a fighter. I'd love to play the bunny girls and get used. Their looks is very pretty and so cute!.

Again, 10/10! <3
Don't get your hopes up, it's Scamomancer we're talking about.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Again, 10/10! <3
Oh sweet child you have no idea

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes