Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
They're making....a.... Tifa skin.....LOL!! how about make the fucking game!!

The good news is that theyve lost $1,200 on patreon since January 2022. maybe by Christmas they'll lose another 2 grand a month in revenue and move on to their next title.
Good, hit em where it hurts.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
They're making....a.... Tifa skin.....LOL!! how about make the fucking game!!

The good news is that theyve lost $1,200 on patreon since January 2022. maybe by Christmas they'll lose another 2 grand a month in revenue and move on to their next title.
it's not even a skin.... it's just a random animation series that they are making for some weird reason. a good excuse why the game isnt progressing. "oh we spent resources on the tifa animation especially the FlUiDz"

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
it's not even a skin.... it's just a random animation series that they are making for some weird reason. a good excuse why the game isnt progressing. "oh we spent resources on the tifa animation especially the FlUiDz"
We haven't seen a serious update when it comes to features for quite some time. My theory is that they in fact have reached a wall from technical perspective and can't get around it. To hide their problems from the public (their patreons), they could bullshit their way out with bugfixes only this far and that's why we see animation project popping out out of nowhere.

That's what they do best (I must give them credit when it comes to visual side of things) so it is a good way to prolong the agony of the whole project. It's like me at my job - "hey, you can't say I don't do shit! I just did something completely unrelated and look how good it is! In fact I should focus on that thing for some time, you know, since it's already half way through..."

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
We haven't seen a serious update when it comes to features for quite some time. My theory is that they in fact have reached a wall from technical perspective and can't get around it. To hide their problems from the public (their patreons), they could bullshit their way out with bugfixes only this far and that's why we see animation project popping out out of nowhere.

That's what they do best (I must give them credit when it comes to visual side of things) so it is a good way to prolong the agony of the whole project. It's like me at my job - "hey, you can't say I don't do shit! I just did something completely unrelated and look how good it is! In fact I should focus on that thing for some time, you know, since it's already half way through..."
i cant even imagine what manner of "wall from a technical perspective" they might have. it's a sidescroll beat them up. It's not really that hard.. and if that's the case.. they have hit the wall SEVERAL months back.. since the game part of the H game hasnt had any significant change for the past months. like a year or more even

Reactions: Enigmanic

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i cant even imagine what manner of "wall from a technical perspective" they might have. it's a sidescroll beat them up. It's not really that hard.. and if that's the case.. they have hit the wall SEVERAL months back.. since the game part of the H game hasnt had any significant change for the past months. like a year or more even
Well, you don't need a lot of imagination. I can see that they might be lacking in programming experience and it might conflict with their over-ambitious plans for the game...so there you have it!

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Well, you don't need a lot of imagination. I can see that they might be lacking in programming experience and it might conflict with their over-ambitious plans for the game...so there you have it!
Offtopic:
Dude, I just noticed your avatar and holy crap, that scary mofo gave me creeps when I was reading Berserk manga o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

trykillme

Jul 4, 2021
Another artist I support said he did the concept art of a female-wrestler character for the game, not really sure in what year will we see that character in game.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodmane

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
they earned 17k dollars a month, give me this amount and I will never hit a wall. what kind of logic is this? there are game devs on this site who would be more than happy to help them for a bit of this cash. also what wall exactly in terms of programming? all people want is new enemies and more sex animations, which they clearly are able to make. it's the only good thing about this game, so either just create animations with subs to create a story (always helps) or tell people "oh ye we're scamming you for years now recycling the same content"

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
they earned 17k dollars a month, give me this amount and I will never hit a wall. what kind of logic is this? there are game devs on this site who would be more than happy to help them for a bit of this cash. also what wall exactly in terms of programming? all people want is new enemies and more sex animations, which they clearly are able to make. it's the only good thing about this game, so either just create animations with subs to create a story (always helps) or tell people "oh ye we're scamming you for years now recycling the same content"
Here's more food for thought:
- Right now $1 USD is worth 80.29 Russian rubles or 29.43 Ukrainian hryvnia.
$17,000 USD = 1,364,953.80 Russian rubles or 500,303.20 Ukrainian hryvnia
- As of 2020, the average household income in the United States was $64,530 USD or $5,378 per month.
Meanwhile the average household income in Russia was $10,690 USD or $891 per month.
The average household income in Ukraine was $3,570 USD or $298 per month.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
well said. like what i already said in my previous post... ITS A SIDE SCROLL BEAT EM UP. it's not that hard... there's already a lot tutorials of that stuff online especially on unity... to say they are having difficulties is just copium.

they are earning a lot and outsourcing for a bit of help with the game side(which is already easy imho) shouldnt be a problem.

heck mille-feuille finished like a couple of beat em ups with the same amount of time as this one..

are we gonna say they are having issues with animation output as well?? they have like .5 animations output per month maybe even less.

Zandur1

Jul 18, 2020
Here's more food for thought:
- Right now $1 USD is worth 80.29 Russian rubles or 29.43 Ukrainian hryvnia.
$17,000 USD = 1,364,953.80 Russian rubles or 500,303.20 Ukrainian hryvnia
- As of 2020, the average household income in the United States was $64,530 USD or $5,378 per month.
Meanwhile the average household income in Russia was $10,690 USD or $891 per month.
The average household income in Ukraine was $3,570 USD or $298 per month.
Damn, no wonder so many from from Russia and Ukraine make a living off streaming and making youtube vids. I mean I spend as much as someone from Ukraine makes in a whole month when having a nice meal out with the fam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigmanic

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, don't scream at me - I just play theorycrafting at this point. I don't get paid for it :D

As outlandish as it sounds, it's likely that they actually don't know how to progress and actively avoid hiring more people to not share the cake (since I've seen a certain big-scale commercial project being done like that - it failed REALLY badly). This thought is even more terrifying than active scamming since it's like we have a bus without a driver and brakes.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes