Oct 16, 2017
If you check eromancer's january 2022 progress update they say patreon greenlit most of the biomonster sex scenes (all current biomonsters (and some "in progress" ones) except the charger).
Interesting. Either patreon has gotten more lax with their rules or Eromancer must be in contact with someone at patreon who is very permissive (I'd lean toward the latter, from what I've heard it's all about who you end up dealing with). Last I heard, they considered anything not human "bestiality", even furry/anthro artists were having trouble getting banned at one point.

They're barely making $3K out of their goal of $13666 /month on subscribestar. I don't think they'll be leaving Patreon anytime soon. Also subscribestar gets the updates later than Patreon, the current Apr-22 build is not yet there.
Yeah, some number of backers would likely move to subscribestar if they had to, but they would still lose backers, so they aren't going to stop bending to patreon's rules (or any they implement in the future, if they decide to get even more restrictive).

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Interesting. Either patreon has gotten more lax with their rules or Eromancer must be in contact with someone at patreon who is very permissive (I'd lean toward the latter, from what I've heard it's all about who you end up dealing with). Last I heard, they considered anything not human "bestiality", even furry/anthro artists were having trouble getting banned at one point.
Also consider that the first animation for project XXXIV (which is the animation series they would do for their Patreon supporters in case they migrated Pure Onyx to Subscribestar) is Tifa with tentacles (I don't know if Gifdoozer is the animator, but he has a "Tifa w/ tentacles" WIP image on his twitter - pure coincidence?). That has to be approved somehow by Patreon, I don't think they would risk being banned (Eromancer may be the best scammer on earth, but they aren't stupid, they won't break Patreon rules on purpose, as they're getting too much money there). At the end of the day, if they have one "contact" there they are safe for now, but Patreon can update/change the rules (or just fire that contact person)at any point in the future. We'll see. :unsure:

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Tried running the game, but windows defender stops the program from running saying its possible malwear. anyone getting this?

Chumpyman

Dec 4, 2021
Huge thanks to @demonton for the new update. Thought the idea that she is in a "Love trance" to get around the rules was pretty smart. Someone needs to work on the fighting system like the Street of rage 4 did.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Cheers for the link, the Update is about as much content as i expected. There is a bit more to the Vioreaper scene than shown on Twitter, so there is that at least.

But apart from that i don't recognize any changes at all. Onyx is still mute during the Scenes. majority of them don't have struggle animations. Those that do are rather shite, but that is just my personal Opinion.

Oh yeah and we are still waiting for cinematic Mode :KEK:

Gretsh

Sep 10, 2019
What if they made it so that you could counter the h-scene attack, and onyx would then do her own h-scene on the other person. Kind of a "no u" thing. Doubles number of animations, so would keep them busy for a few years.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Ray371

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone got the google doc files for free cam from this post?
I'm sorry for the delay

I apologize for not knowing English very well.
First we need to download the archive from the link. (Google Drive)
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Google Drive
(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
What if they made it so that you could counter the h-scene attack, and onyx would then do her own h-scene on the other person. Kind of a "no u" thing. Doubles number of animations, so would keep them busy for a few years.
Woah there buddy, that sounds like a lot of work. That at least would be another eight years even at this lightning fast development pace.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
hmm i have no idea how much time it takes to add new things in a game but.... only one new enemy got added in one month? is it too much or less than expected?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
hmm i have no idea how much time it takes to add new things in a game but.... only one new enemy got added in one month? is it too much or less than expected?
2 months*
maybe even more? dont think there was a new anim in jan? the anim before the bug is the cop plus fem cop or the bunny

Demontom

Mar 26, 2017
2 months*
maybe even more? dont think there was a new anim in jan? the anim before the bug is the cop plus fem cop or the bunny
This month's H Scene section changelog is

H Scenes

• Added first Vioreaper H Scene to gameplay + gallery
  • Added Biomonsters category to Adult Content Filter
  • Changing adult content filter settings while in-game will now add/remove filtered background H scenes immediately, as opposed to only on map/scene change.
  • Projectiles can now trigger H scenes
  • Fixed issue with in-gallery input handling allowing changing camera position after it was reset when ending the scene
  • Added hair / improved jiggle and breast animation for Loop3 and Finisher animations for Vioreaper Scene

March's release's H Scene section of the changelog was

H Scenes

• ** Added remaining Onyx w/ FemCop reworked H scene anims back into the game.
  • ** Added reworked intro to Onyx w/ FemCop + MaleCop H scene.
  • ** Improved bystander anims during Onyx w/ Thug + Chain Splicer H scene.
  • Added remaining Onyx w/ FemCop + MaleCop reworked H scene anims.
Just reworks based on Patreon getting mad about noncon.

February was the same

H Scenes

• Added second half of Onyx with FemCop + MaleCop H scene back into the game with reworked transition.
  • Added reworked animations in the middle of Onyx with FemCop H scene back into the game.
  • Added intro animations for the Onyx with Wraxe (Standing) and FemCop with Wraxe (Standing) scenes back into the game.
  • Fixed "optional" post-H Scene liquid on Onyx during H scenes. This is the sticky strands / build-up between her legs, etc.
January was when they started reworking them as a result of Patreon's fit

• ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer H scene
  • ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer and Runt H scene
  • ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer and Thug H scene
I can't check any further back, because that's how far back their SubscribeStar page goes, nothing from last year.

Apparently this month has largely been devoted to a backend program that'll improve enemy AI, making them less prone to standing over you, spamming attacks while you're downed.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
This month's H Scene section changelog is

H Scenes

• Added first Vioreaper H Scene to gameplay + gallery
  • Added Biomonsters category to Adult Content Filter
  • Changing adult content filter settings while in-game will now add/remove filtered background H scenes immediately, as opposed to only on map/scene change.
  • Projectiles can now trigger H scenes
  • Fixed issue with in-gallery input handling allowing changing camera position after it was reset when ending the scene
  • Added hair / improved jiggle and breast animation for Loop3 and Finisher animations for Vioreaper Scene

March's release's H Scene section of the changelog was

H Scenes

• ** Added remaining Onyx w/ FemCop reworked H scene anims back into the game.
  • ** Added reworked intro to Onyx w/ FemCop + MaleCop H scene.
  • ** Improved bystander anims during Onyx w/ Thug + Chain Splicer H scene.
  • Added remaining Onyx w/ FemCop + MaleCop reworked H scene anims.
Just reworks based on Patreon getting mad about noncon.

February was the same

H Scenes

• Added second half of Onyx with FemCop + MaleCop H scene back into the game with reworked transition.
  • Added reworked animations in the middle of Onyx with FemCop H scene back into the game.
  • Added intro animations for the Onyx with Wraxe (Standing) and FemCop with Wraxe (Standing) scenes back into the game.
  • Fixed "optional" post-H Scene liquid on Onyx during H scenes. This is the sticky strands / build-up between her legs, etc.
January was when they started reworking them as a result of Patreon's fit

• ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer H scene
  • ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer and Runt H scene
  • ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer and Thug H scene
I can't check any further back, because that's how far back their SubscribeStar page goes, nothing from last year.

Apparently this month has largely been devoted to a backend program that'll improve enemy AI, making them less prone to standing over you, spamming attacks while you're downed.
so what i said is still correct? no real new animation for around ,at least, 3 months. i think they added femcop + cop around november? so if that is also correct 4 months and the only new animation is just vioreaper? with just small on the side tweaks..

Demontom

Mar 26, 2017
so what i said is still correct? no real new animation for around ,at least, 3 months. i think they added femcop + cop around november? so if that is also correct 4 months and the only new animation is just vioreaper? with just small on the side tweaks..
Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that you were wrong, I just got curious and looked up what I could and figured I'd share quotes from the changelogs themselves to list precisely what had changed, animation-wise.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
That would be nice but it would delay the game even more.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes