Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
It will take them more than a few years to finish even one Game, think they will be "busy" for a while. As long as they continue to make the amount of money for the amount of effort they put into development, that is.

Wonder what would happen, if overnight they would lose like 80% of Patrons or something.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Wonder what would happen, if overnight they would lose like 80% of Patrons or something.
Like any other developer, they will wait a few months doing nothing and then dump the project, saying "we cannot work on a project for free" or something similar. Happened time and time again. Even the best projects stop when financing goes down.

They had a really good project with Malice and the Machine, but I guess that was too much effort and they just found a scammier way to milk money out of people.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
It will take them more than a few years to finish even one Game, think they will be "busy" for a while. As long as they continue to make the amount of money for the amount of effort they put into development, that is.

I've seen several games go on long hiatuses or stop work entirely and people were still paying them. It takes a lot for patrons to bail.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Eromancer be like :

Effective content added this month :

- 1 new sex animation added

And what's the changelog of the same month says :

- Improved the swiftness of moving ennemies
- Added VFX to Thugs punch
- Added particles to bunny girls hair flinching animation
- Main characters eyebrows have been remade in 4 K
- Improved the sound effect of vioreaper's fly
- FemCop grunting sounds is now more realistic
- Fixed a bug that allowed thugs to spam grab the MC underwater
- Added traditional Scottish as a new language
- Added option to play the game with an Atari 2600 controller
- Improved sounds effect while clicking options in the menu
- Added the ability to taunt enemies

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
For Eromancer it is as fast as The Flash having a quick jerk off. For anyone else it's slower than the shifting of the tectonic plates.
It's not only about being slow, it's also mostly about him spending most of his time into unnecessary shit, adding useless features or working on content nobody cares.

I know my previous post about changelog is a joke, but to be honest, my stupid idea about adding the ability to taunt in a single player game is really something Eromancer could do.

It would take 8 months to be done, with 6 differents updates dedicated to "improving" VFX of taunt animations, but it would not be surprised to learn one day that Eromancer is trying to add that to the game.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
It's not only about being slow, it's also mostly about him spending most of his time into unnecessary shit, adding useless features or working on content nobody cares.

I know my previous post about changelog is a joke, but to be honest, my stupid idea about adding the ability to taunt in a single player game is really something Eromancer could do.

It would take 8 months to be done, with 6 differents updates dedicated to "improving" VFX of taunt animations, but it would not be surprised to learn one day that Eromancer is trying to add that to the game.
You're a bit late, they already did it a couple months ago. It's the "idle animation". To the player it's just eye candy, but in the "context" of the game (a BTMUP where enemies can literally punch you to death but seduce you to have consensual intercourse) the idle animation is a taunt. It's like she's saying, "you like what you see? Come and get it". It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic...

Dec 17, 2019
This month's H Scene section changelog is

H Scenes

• Added first Vioreaper H Scene to gameplay + gallery
  • Added Biomonsters category to Adult Content Filter
  • Changing adult content filter settings while in-game will now add/remove filtered background H scenes immediately, as opposed to only on map/scene change.
  • Projectiles can now trigger H scenes
  • Fixed issue with in-gallery input handling allowing changing camera position after it was reset when ending the scene
  • Added hair / improved jiggle and breast animation for Loop3 and Finisher animations for Vioreaper Scene

March's release's H Scene section of the changelog was

H Scenes

• ** Added remaining Onyx w/ FemCop reworked H scene anims back into the game.
  • ** Added reworked intro to Onyx w/ FemCop + MaleCop H scene.
  • ** Improved bystander anims during Onyx w/ Thug + Chain Splicer H scene.
  • Added remaining Onyx w/ FemCop + MaleCop reworked H scene anims.
Just reworks based on Patreon getting mad about noncon.

February was the same

H Scenes

• Added second half of Onyx with FemCop + MaleCop H scene back into the game with reworked transition.
  • Added reworked animations in the middle of Onyx with FemCop H scene back into the game.
  • Added intro animations for the Onyx with Wraxe (Standing) and FemCop with Wraxe (Standing) scenes back into the game.
  • Fixed "optional" post-H Scene liquid on Onyx during H scenes. This is the sticky strands / build-up between her legs, etc.
January was when they started reworking them as a result of Patreon's fit

• ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer H scene
  • ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer and Runt H scene
  • ** Added reworked animations for Onyx + Chain Splicer and Thug H scene
I can't check any further back, because that's how far back their SubscribeStar page goes, nothing from last year.

Apparently this month has largely been devoted to a backend program that'll improve enemy AI, making them less prone to standing over you, spamming attacks while you're downed.
Wait was Patreon mad about too much noncon or not enough?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Eromancer be like :

Effective content added this month :

And what's the changelog of the same month says :

- Improved the swiftness of moving ennemies
- Added VFX to Thugs punch
- Added particles to bunny girls hair flinching animation
- Main characters eyebrows have been remade in 4 K
- Improved the sound effect of vioreaper's fly
- FemCop grunting sounds is now more realistic
- Fixed a bug that allowed thugs to spam grab the MC underwater
- Added traditional Scottish as a new language
- Added option to play the game with an Atari 2600 controller
- Improved sounds effect while clicking options in the menu
- Added the ability to taunt enemies
you forgot the part where they optimize the game for windows 95

Reactions: Volz_

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
You're a bit late, they already did it a couple months ago. It's the "idle animation". To the player it's just eye candy, but in the "context" of the game (a BTMUP where enemies can literally punch you to death but seduce you to have consensual intercourse) the idle animation is a taunt. It's like she's saying, "you like what you see? Come and get it". It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic...
I'd love to know in this new update how they think sex with a mutated bug monster is consensual intercourse lol

[edit] it shoots her with some kind of aphrodisiac mind altering needle and then does the business... ummm that is still rape. some one tell patreon haha

Last edited:

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Oh, my computer with rtx 3060 can run this game 4 fps, wtf
this game needs atleast 450 watts of pure power being pumped from your wall. time to upgrade to a 3090 ti

[edit]To be less of a smart ass I just dl'd it to check and my ancient 1060 was getting 30-40 fps at 4k. Check your drivers and if that isn't it check task manager make sure you aren't running on board graphics. Otherwise I have no idea.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I suggest we stop updating this thread and just let this game die, no need to keep this game alive. let Eromancer see less and less income and then maybe he will update the game or let it die like the last time. either way problem solved... 15k a month, there is no excuse. he could spend 5% of this money to pay someone to update the game normally. this BS of 1 H scene per month and a bunch of fixes no one cares about or even notices isn't moving us anywhere. the guy has been reusing old content for months on end now, stuff he made years ago.

if he actually spent even only 20% of the money he earned, money he got for the game, not his personal life to spend for fun. this game would have seen 10 sex animations a month, 4-5 new enemies and new areas/fighting skills/animations. 20% is 3000 dollars per month, this is more than enough money to pay a team of people, they will probably update much faster than what I assumed here.

it's funny but if this game was hardly making any money it would probably be a lot more complete by now... money made this game worse by far.

images.jpg

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I suggest we stop updating this thread and just let this game die, no need to keep this game alive. let Eromancer see less and ...15k a month, there is no excuse. he could spend 5% of this money to pay someone to update the game normally. this BS of 1 H scene per month and a bunch of fixes no one cares about or even notices isn't moving us anywhere.

View attachment 1780098
I agree and I'm going to repeat my previous post to put things in perspective.

- Right now $1 USD is worth 80.29 Russian rubles or 29.43 Ukrainian hryvnia. $17,000 USD = 1,364,953.80 Russian rubles or 500,303.20 Ukrainian hryvnia - As of 2020, the average household income in the United States was $64,530 USD or $5,378 per month. Meanwhile the average household income in Russia was $10,690 USD or $891 per month. The average household income in Ukraine was $3,570 USD or $298 per month.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
I suggest we stop updating this thread and just let this game die, no need to keep this game alive. let Eromancer see less and less income and then maybe he will update the game or let it die like the last time. either way problem solved... 15k a month, there is no excuse. he could spend 5% of this money to pay someone to update the game normally. this BS of 1 H scene per month and a bunch of fixes no one cares about or even notices isn't moving us anywhere. the guy has been reusing old content for months on end now, stuff he made years ago.

if he actually spent even only 20% of the money he earned, money he got for the game, not his personal life to spend for fun. this game would have seen 10 sex animations a month, 4-5 new enemies and new areas/fighting skills/animations. 20% is 3000 dollars per month, this is more than enough money to pay a team of people, they will probably update much faster than what I assumed here.

it's funny but if this game was hardly making any money it would probably be a lot more complete by now... money made this game worse by far.

View attachment 1780098
This won't work. Just delete.... this.... for good.

Johannason

Oct 26, 2017
Zombie vaporware continues to shuffle along, making the barest amount of progress in an attempt to justify another payout.
Business as usual for this dev.

RM

May 25, 2017
Oh neat. The monster enemies were definitely the best part of Malise and the Machine. Good to see more of them returning.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes