SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
And this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Above is from someone else's patreon that had the same issue...back in 2017...remind me what was the project's status in 2017? :D

But they're all the best fetishes...

R.I.P.
Incest
Loli
Bestiality
Rape
Necrophilia (Countes Zombies, Ghosts or Mummies as Necrophilia? :unsure: )

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I'm personally expecting more female ennemis and more yuri content.

The lattest design teased are nice.

And I also hope Eromancer will add the possibility of Malise to take revenge and get dominant H-animation with those female ennemis but that's just a dream.

xdr22

Oct 3, 2017
Here's an idea.

When mister "i'm gonna R you with my chains" grab a hold of her, put a pause on the animation and show comics level of speech bubbles, dubbed in microsoft voice :

"What do you think of this ?"
"Oh, chains, my favorite !"
"Do you consensually agree before jesus, marie, god, and the patreon guidelines, to have sex with me ?"
"Yes."
"Ok."

And then play the rest of the animation.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
But they're all the best fetishes...

R.I.P.
Incest
Loli
Bestiality
Rape
Necrophilia (Countes Zombies, Ghosts or Mummies as Necrophilia? :unsure: )
There's a reason why most japanese h-devs avoid Patreon...and it's not just because of engrish.

Or knocking out some of the female enemies so, male enemies can rape them, to buy you some time? :unsure:
I think it was planned to work that way since there's no other reason why cop girl is having the same animations as Onyx.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The gameplay is still ASS. Onyx moves way to slowly for most of the enemies with NO FUCKING DASH ATTACK so catching the assholes is awful since most some enemies have range on attacks. Another pain in the ass thing is the H grabs. you can be instantly grabbed again and again. The new enemy thing the crawlers are just aids. small ones are to hard to hit with normal attacks.

The gameplay is as i said is ASS and needs rebalancing as at the moment it is TOO much of a pain in the ass to play. The animations are the ONLY thing that is good about the game.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a toggle for the bugs? I don't think there was any bug sex last time I checked in and I don't wanna see that shit. I was expecting androids or cyborgs, and this guy rolls out some damn bugs for the futuristic cyberpunk game.
Bro ur on wrong developer then, its one of his huge fetishes and many of fans like me love those, his enemy design style in his other games is mix of machines, humanoids, monsters, insects.

bugdaddhy

Oct 28, 2021
I'm sorry for the delay

I apologize for not knowing English very well.
First we need to download the archive from the link. (Google Drive)
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Google Drive
(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:
Hello guys! Its me again

Reupload files

Extract in \PURE ONYX

Have a nice day)

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes