AviaS

May 14, 2020
Have you guys had a bug with keyboard? When I launch the game it goes mad, hitting all the buttons by itself. Can't navigate or play, any version. What could it be? No gamepad connected and keybord is absolutely fine.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Have you guys had a bug with keyboard? When I launch the game it goes mad, hitting all the buttons by itself. Can't navigate or play, any version. What could it be? No gamepad connected and keybord is absolutely fine.
When's the last time you restarted your computer? I've had that be an issue with other (much older admittedly) games.

Other that that, maybe confirm if anyone is trolling you by plugging in a usb link for another keyboard / dedicated trolling plugin. That one is less likely if the issue is only with this game and nothing else though.

AviaS

May 14, 2020
When's the last time you restarted your computer? I've had that be an issue with other (much older admittedly) games.

Other that that, maybe confirm if anyone is trolling you by plugging in a usb link for another keyboard / dedicated trolling plugin. That one is less likely if the issue is only with this game and nothing else though.
Now it's fine and I didn't do anything. Hell if I know what happened. Anyway, thank you for reply.

Oct 8, 2019
Now it's fine and I didn't do anything. Hell if I know what happened. Anyway, thank you for reply.
I haven't had the thing where it's as if you're pressing all buttons, but I do constantly get the windows scroll bug (which is still a thing for years...) because I use an xbox controller with usb for some games. It's a pretty beat up cable, constantly cuts out if I hold the controller a different way. Anyway the bug happens when a usb device is connected and disconnected frequently. Windows itself will bug out. Scrolling all over the place. You can't even navigate any of the menus. Only thing you can do is sign out and back in to fix it. I dunno if it might be that but it sounds similar.

malaachi

Dec 21, 2018
does anyone have the link for the naked animations mod? and anyone knows if it works with the latest version?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
those are 3 things too much for one person most of the time. especially if they arent adept with at least one... especially if they already have some things allotted for their own time.
True. But there are a lot of devs on here that have almost no experience when they start, and still dont have more than one thing covered at a time. Im not saying its easy, but if you honestly think youd be able to get 18.000 dollars a month (lets face it, pure onyx doesnt get that amount paid to one person either, with patreon, other members of the team, costs of production, all taking a cut) then Im sure you could find the time to spend a couple of hours each week to set up smt small.

I agree with the ridiculous amount of money versus the amount of content though. Its truly absurd in this games case.

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
Man I wish I knew enough about coding, game development, and graphic design to make games like this. $18,000 a month would motivate me to work my ass off.
- Where is only one Eromancer?

P.S. - 18000/12=1500$ "Damn big amount" :KEK: :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
never said it was one person. no one normal person is gonna be able to make high quality everything.
So wait, your original message implied "18.000 dollars divided by a whole bunch of people would motivate me to work my ass off?" :p

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So wait, your original message implied "18.000 dollars divided by a whole bunch of people would motivate me to work my ass off?" :p
well yeah in this fictional, joke, sarcasm. -I- would be the only person working. If -I- as a single person could make anything of this level, i would work my ass off for sure.

Reactions: WSmith
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes