B&V

Apr 30, 2022
I don't know if Patreon list development time somewhere, but it could do with with a months and years figure by the membership levels title or by the quantity of subscribers and monthly income. So it highlights how long the production cycle has dragged on to any new potential subscribers. But we know that's not in the interest of business.

I only found out about the game this year, and its hardly progressed since January. And it shocking that its been going on for years, and even taken a step backwards with the certain animations being removed.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if Patreon list development time somewhere, but it could do with with a months and years figure by the membership levels title or by the quantity of subscribers and monthly income. So it highlights how long the production cycle has dragged on to any new potential subscribers. But we know that's not in the interest of business.

I only found out about the game this year, and its hardly progressed since January. And it shocking that its been going on for years, and even taken a step backwards with the certain animations being removed.
There are a couple of ways you can track patreon development / income over time. You can see on patreon when they've posted / created their account. That gives an indication, but they can delete posts and if they've done multiple projects then the account creation date doesn't help as much. Then there's a site that tracks patreon info over time, cost and subscribers in particular. It's separate from patreon, and since creators can hide some info on patreon it isn't always 100% accurate. Here's 's page there.

So the info is out there, but not compiled (and would be pretty hard to do since that requires looking at each project and manually marking when projects start and end and such.)

• Angry
Reactions: pussyaddict0606

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
There are a couple of ways you can track patreon development / income over time. You can see on patreon when they've posted / created their account. That gives an indication, but they can delete posts and if they've done multiple projects then the account creation date doesn't help as much. Then there's a site that tracks patreon info over time, cost and subscribers in particular. It's separate from patreon, and since creators can hide some info on patreon it isn't always 100% accurate. Here's 's page there.

So the info is out there, but not compiled (and would be pretty hard to do since that requires looking at each project and manually marking when projects start and end and such.)
Damn. People still believes this scammer huh? Feels bad man

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
I'm shocked that despite being an obvious scammer at this point, so many people still give him money. And all this 'evil patreon, please understand' is just an icing on cake. If he really cared about his game and original vision he would've fully moved to subscribestar already. But hey, it's better to milk 17k a month from naive people and those who don't care or forgot that they are subscribed to you while pretending that you're doing something...
Shame because he and his 'team' are actually quite talented yet they use all that talent for milking.

WellShitsu

Jun 3, 2022
I'm sorry for the delay

I apologize for not knowing English very well.
First we need to download the archive from the link. (Google Drive)
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Google Drive
(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:
can't download/access the google drive, as I get a "Request Access" page when loading the drive

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes