HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ive had luck with for free cam, but I cant figure out how to do the femcop nude mod. Im sure there is a flag to enable it somehow in one of the files with dynspy
hey, thanks for the tip. Do you know what to do past this point? I got to this screen using the instructions at the link you provided but I can't move the camera with IJKL

TakCWAL

Dec 19, 2017
So I got the camera working. Anyone know if there is a way to loop/rewind animations? And if the sound resources are still available?

hey, thanks for the tip. Do you know what to do past this point? I got to this screen using the instructions at the link you provided but I can't move the camera with IJKL
Did you download UnityExplorer.BepInEx5 or UnityExplorer.BepInEx6? Six will not work correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Jan 14, 2021
Hello guys, girls and rainbow people. :KappaPride: This is a criticism comment about how the developer takes his (mortal) years to make this game. I'm not gonna talk about something you already know or the milking patrons stuff etc.

This is some kind of a diary post. :WeSmart:When i first saw this game it was 2021 March. I live in Turkey. And in Turkey we have a compulsory military service for six months (for man only). I was 21. In july 2021 i became 22 and the Ministry of Defense send our home a letter. It was a call of duty. I live in Ankara (the capital town of Turkey). One day later i go to recruitment office and filled my papers. I always wanted to be a commando. We call them here "Blue Berrets". And if you have psychial and mental sufficiency you can inform your recruitment officer that you want to be a Commando. I started calisthenics during the pandemic. That time for 2 years i was doing calisthenics and still keep doing it. I am 1.78m height/72kg weight. So anyway i signed as a volunteer commando became a commando. My first headquarters was in Istanbul. For one month they gave us some conscript training. Than for 5 months i was in Istanbul. (Yeah, not
Constantinople you greek fuck)

There was not an action much. It wasn't like call of duty games atleast. :cautious: Basically i was at the colonel's command. It was a very green/beatiful place. Our job was to guard the brigade building (the colonel was at that building all the time with many other officers), help officers in paper work (courier/messenger work between buildings) etc. It was mentally hard beacuse i f#cking hated it. I know we're not going to live some Rambo sh#t before i was already there but i don't know... it was boring. And they don't allow you to use smart phones if you are not a Serg or Officer. Espacially sergeants was a pain in the #ss.

In 2022 January i come back to my home. I was happy, good. I met with my girlfriend parents. And we are probably going to marry in next two years. Currently i don't have a job but trying to get a motorcycle driver licence to become a courrier. It pays well atleast untill i'm 29 or 30 i'm thinking to work as a courrier. Right now i'm working as a guitar teacher but no business in the market. My country sucks big at economy in this current years. Anyway it almost going to be a one year. And there is a lot of shit happened in one year. I even want to tend to a second University for a trade and logistics diploma. I probably will be graduated in four years. (Home-schooling). I wanna guarantee my 30's. Trying to live a peaceful and decent life with my future wife etc.

Anyway. It is almost become two years since i found out this game. But what Eromancer and his 'team' did by this time? :unsure: Let's look it up:

1- Remade some idle and combat animations
2- Added three new h-scenes
3- Remade some rapey animations. (And not even all of them :WaitWhat: ).

Thank you for reading my diary.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So I got the camera working. Anyone know if there is a way to loop/rewind animations? And if the sound resources are still available?

Did you download UnityExplorer.BepInEx5 or UnityExplorer.BepInEx6? Six will not work correctly.
this 1656012139031.png
also extracted them as specified by each of their instruction sets

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes