Jan 14, 2021
I still don't understand how his donators doesn't get angry... like REALLY fucking ANGRY. I'm talking like Wolverine berserk rage or Doom Guy kind of anger.

This mf already deserves to be in jail.

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
So Pure Onyx dev started in 2015/2016, the same year back when SE announced they are starting development of FF7 remake

Today its 2022

Which means the game is now... 6-7 years old

And it's still nothing but a glorified tech demo

Milking game stonk
Wait hold up....has it really been that long?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I still don't understand how his donators doesn't get angry... like REALLY fucking ANGRY. I'm talking like Wolverine berserk rage or Doom Guy kind of anger.

This mf already deserves to be in jail.
This developer circle is doing the same story over and over.
I can´t even feel empathy for the hopeless donators anymore.

If they are happy, thats fine too. They are getting a few demos of each new concept for their money. Maybe thats all they want.

But I also don´t get how they keep making promises over and over and everyone knows its less than unlikely to happen.
Reminds me of a certain country leader these days *cough*

Everyone knows they create high quality demos for a game and stop sooner than later. Fishing out money til actually too few pay anymore and then feel forced to create a new bait.

Jan 14, 2021
New version with a new larva H-scene is up on Patreon. Any hero that shares the file will be greatly appreciated.

LOL, what a big fucking joke.

Probably even their "loyal" patrons got even mad to this bullshit update they did literaly half a week ago. So they immediately posted some "fap material".

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
LOL, what a big fucking joke.

Probably even their "loyal" patrons got even mad to this bullshit update they did literaly half a week ago. So they immediately posted some "fap material".
They always do 2 releases/month, most of the time without any new scenes, but they've been teasing the larva animations for a long time.

BigxxLove99

Jul 1, 2022
I've talked with him and wanted to let everyone, things cannot be rushed as fast as possible. What could happen is the same fate of everyone want's the same game to be done quicker, and faster from the sound of however couldn't be that unrealistic on one, game by far pure onyx is one of the best beat them up. I've played it, for a long time just with a twist. I cannot be that much grateful to play a strong sexual game like pure onyx...

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ive talk him, want to let you know he is taking time on a game, do you remember what happened to CyberPunk2077, well first off saying he is scamming people from the game, is much richer than saying he doesn't care about anybody. That likes his game or those who won't lift a finger to help them out on finding people that want to work on that game with them.
Interested in a little-used bridge? I've a few for sale.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes