May 25, 2017
wth are they even doing over there. they havent even released the tifa animation either
I still don't understand how his donators doesn't get angry... like REALLY fucking ANGRY. I'm talking like Wolverine berserk rage or Doom Guy kind of anger.

This mf already deserves to be in jail.
So Pure Onyx dev started in 2015/2016, the same year back when SE announced they are starting development of FF7 remake

Today its 2022

Which means the game is now... 6-7 years old

And it's still nothing but a glorified tech demo

Milking game stonk
Wait hold up....has it really been that long?
like 2 enemies?
I have to say they're trying to make the game better.
better how exactly? by adding .05% progress per month?
Ive talk him, want to let you know he is taking time on a game, do you remember what happened to CyberPunk2077, well first off saying he is scamming people from the game, is much richer than saying he doesn't care about anybody. That likes his game or those who won't lift a finger to help them out on finding people that want to work on that game with them.
With what happened with Malise and the Machine, y'all are surprised?

Spend 30 mins anywhere in this thread and you'll see the pattern of behavior

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, we all know how Eromancer "works"... can we focus on the issue at hand, please?
If anyone has access to the last build, please share it. Thanks.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I mean the guy who posted the comment immediately above yours rather strikes me as evidence to the contrary...

Eh, he'll learn. They all do sooner or later.
I understand that, there's always a new guy who doesn't know. But Eromancer won't change a bit no matter how many times we post here how much of a scam they are.

Look at Diablo Immortal, we all knew it was going to be a PoS since it's "don't you guys have phones?" announcement. And despite the huge backlash they're still making money hand over fist. Maybe a bit less money than without the backlash, but I doubt that much less

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
But Eromancer won't change a bit no matter how many times we post here how much of a scam they are.
Perhaps I'm giving people too much credit but I really don't think anyone above the age of twelve* presumes they would. That's scarcely a reason to stop mocking commenting on it, now is it?

*Twitterites notwithstanding

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Perhaps I'm giving people too much credit but I really don't think anyone above the age of twelve* presumes they would. That's scarcely a reason to stop mocking commenting on it, now is it?

*Twitterites notwithstanding
I see your point, and I agree. But this thread has 130+ out of 136 pages of people "venting" their frustrations. It gets a bit old and tiresome for me.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I see your point, and I agree. But this thread has 130+ out of 136 pages of people "venting" their frustrations. It gets a bit old and tiresome for me.
I mean it's substantially more, and substantially more entertaining, content than Eromancer produces :whistle:

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i mean why still follow? there's really no point in following the thread because ,quite obviously, eroguy wont update the game for real any time soon. it's better to forget and come back 69 years later.

Reactions: GmbH2088
May 25, 2017
What else did you expect, actual updates from Eromancer? You're better off waiting for MoGi: Origins or Crisis Point: Extinction to completely finish development before this hack puts anything substantial in this shovelware of a game.

Reactions: GmbH2088

xast

Jul 2, 2018
I've talked with him and wanted to let everyone, things cannot be rushed as fast as possible. What could happen is the same fate of everyone want's the same game to be done quicker, and faster from the sound of however couldn't be that unrealistic on one, game by far pure onyx is one of the best beat them up. I've played it, for a long time just with a twist. I cannot be that much grateful to play a strong sexual game like pure onyx...

Yes, all the 5000+ character animation, over 1000 quests and massive free roam zone needs to be done right, don't forget the vehicles and weapon system and AI behavior needs to be polished. We also need to take into account all the details and zones and all the

Wait, are we talking about Cyberpunk 2077 or a side scrolling H-game?

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes