Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
One new (imho very lackluster) animation and some new random barrels in the levels.

Truly an banger of an update!

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Oh god i thought they would be like latched on sucking, not full on penetrating her nipples. actually what the fuck, caught me so off guard. Not a fan tbh and I can get into to pretty outlandish stuff but that was not doing it for me. Hoping to see more beastal stuff though escpiall the big rhino thing

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Oh god i thought they would be like latched on sucking, not full on penetrating her nipples. actually what the fuck, caught me so off guard. Not a fan tbh and I can get into to pretty outlandish stuff but that was not doing it for me. Hoping to see more beastal stuff though escpiall the big rhino thing
yeah that's what i was expecting too. sucking. and then the fuckin worms started crawling inside her breasts. :sick:

ofc i dont judge fetishes but nipple fuck + worm D:

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah, that was a weird surprise. Not my kink, but not a turn off either ; I still would have preferred good ol' sucking.
For those who understandingly can't stand it, there's an option to turn it off.

And remember kids, getting your nipples penetrated and enlarged by mutant worms is cool ; but non-consensual intercourse between two fictional characters is where the morally righteous draw the line.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
LMAO
these guys have outdone themselves when it comes to being scums if that's really the case
reusing assets is good every time except when those assets are why people play your game
actually I take this back if that scene will include the Vioreaper AND the larva things
BUT...for the time y'all have been waiting, that is SHITE progress.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Another update..... Another sigh. Even the nipple fuck is done poorly. The animation even looks jank, There is no lead up to the nipple penetration they just slip right in. Then they just pop like water Balloons?? This is just getting silly honestly.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes