May 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't wanna keep mention about the milking and scam stuff but this should be here.

What a dumb fucking justification this clownmancer mf has.
Holy shit dude, care to share some sauce on that signature? Pretty please!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Holy shit dude, care to share some sauce on that signature? Pretty please!
Zooming in on it there's what I assume is the artist's name, ElRecondite (might have spelling off, quality is a little low to easily see it). Just an assumption, and I haven't looked farther that just seeing the text in the gif.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you perhaps have a screenshot of your screen? I read your earlier post, and you mentioned your free cam controls were IKJL, but that only happens if you installed BepinEx6. With BepinEx5, it should be your standard WSAD.
wtf
Here is the LogOutput file from the BepInEx folder
I'm gonna say though, I don't think I found the controls in the actual game or unity debugger thing, but on the site you linked
EDIT: wait a minute, IJKL does work, but I have to exit the debug UI with F7, but it's just camera panning, which was already available with the arrow keys XD can I not ROTATE the camera using this? Like around Onyx?

EDIT2:
Can you zip your BepInEx folder and upload it? I've tried everything, cannot get the freecam to work.
well yea I can't either lol

Last edited:

TakCWAL

Dec 19, 2017
So here is the screen shot of my installation with a working free cam. You should see the keys are WSAD/Arrows.

Judging by your screen shot, you got most of it right, but somehow the Freecam is a bit... different?

Gcf4Xtw.png

wtf
Here is the LogOutput file from the BepInEx folder
I'm gonna say though, I don't think I found the controls in the actual game or unity debugger thing, but on the site you linked
EDIT: wait a minute, IJKL does work, but I have to exit the debug UI with F7, but it's just camera panning, which was already available with the arrow keys XD can I not ROTATE the camera using this? Like around Onyx?

EDIT2:

well yea I can't either lol

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So here is the screen shot of my installation with a working free cam. You should see the keys are WSAD/Arrows.

Judging by your screen shot, you got most of it right, but somehow the Freecam is a bit... different?

View attachment 1891942
thanks bro, I'll keep fking around with it and see if I manage anything XD
later though, I have to get stuff done now
thanks

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1891942
Dude, I literaly just had to click "Freecam" at the top lmao
I waas following the guide in the link and it led to searching thru game objects and adding components to them or something like that, that's where I fucked up

Last edited:

Cojee

Jul 18, 2019
Does anybody have the last update ( )? any new scene in there?

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
Dude, I literaly just had to click "Freecam" at the top lmao
I waas following the guide in the link and it led to searching thru game objects and adding components to them or something like that, that's where I fucked up

Could you write out the steps for us low IQ people? I can't seem to get it to work

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
wth are they even doing over there. they havent even released the tifa animation either
Yeah - that's the part that threw me off. They recently had a poll for another character to debut in an animation yet still haven't actually show anything but a few cheery picked pics of Tifa. Weren't these animations supposed to keep fans satisfied while they continue developing on Onxy forever? And now their animations take forever :KEK::KEK::KEK:

You cant make this shit up.

Reactions: pussyaddict0606

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah - that's the part that threw me off. They recently had a poll for another character to debut in an animation yet still haven't actually show anything but a few cheery picked pics of Tifa. Weren't these animations supposed to keep fans satisfied while they continue developing on Onxy forever? And now their animations take forever :KEK::KEK::KEK:

You cant make this shit up.
im fully convinced that eromancer is an ex-politician. keeps making false promises :KEK:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
PURE ONYX Inner Circle Test Release - June 21, 2022
Added destructible objects framework
dynamic physics for FemCop's combat anims
fixed dynamic physics for Onyx
improved H scene filtering

So basically nothing anyone cares about...
been developing a mobile app for like under a year and even I know that I shouldn't include technical bullshit like that in my public docs lmao

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so... just now i checked twitter and saw post about new robotic enemy,, what can a damn robot do to her??? fuck her with his missiles or shoot bullets on her boobs :WaitWhat: such a waste,, im glad i stopped spending money on this game

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
so... just now i checked twitter and saw post about new robotic enemy,, what can a damn robot do to her??? fuck her with his missiles or shoot bullets on her boobs :WaitWhat: such a waste,, im glad i stopped spending money on this game
one of my favourite things in operation lovecraft is a drone with a cock so I'd say give it a chance lol

Reactions: Muséf
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes