Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I swear to cthulhu if it's just the old animation with another vioreaper attached to her belly...
I must admit one thing in public - I actually am thrilled to follow this project. Yes, you've heard me correctly!
Despite all my (well deserved) negativity, I am happy to devote my time to give them a chance for redemption...or maybe I'm just hoping that people will stop funding till Eromancer gets his shit together.

Anyway, every time they release an update, I am going through the patch notes and can't wait to see new animations...knowing all too well that I'll be disappointed...again and again. It's like another iteration of "Illusion Grief Cycle".

I doubt I even want to pirate this one so I'd be grateful if some lost soul would share a recording of that animation in here :)

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
I completely forgot about the separate animated movies they "claim" to be working on. Tifa animation? That was announced in early February...

Yet people still subscribe to their Patreon? Wild.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodmane

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I completely forgot about the separate animated movies they "claim" to be working on. Tifa animation? That was announced in early February...

Yet people still subscribe to their Patreon? Wild.
lmao they couldn't put out an animation in 6 months
with enough dedication, someone could learn how to do animation and make one within 6 months

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Well at least for waiting for so goddamn long, the new scene is pretty nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but at the same time I just watched it once and now I'm considering deleting the game lol
That's what happens with every new release, since the 1st time I downloaded this game. And that was like.... 2 or 3 years ago? I don't even bother anymore trying every single new release. Game has been basically the same since late 2021.

aqp2005

Jan 5, 2020
I'm sorry for the delay

I apologize for not knowing English very well.
First we need to download the archive from the link. (Google Drive)
After unpacking into the folder with the game - run game.
Press backspace and select the first 2 menu items.
Movement along the axes x y - left mouse button.
Camera movement - right mouse button.
Zoom - Mouse wheel.
Key N - slowing down time by 2 times.
If you need a complete stop of time instead of slowing down by 2 times - download the file below and put it in "...\pure onyx\BepInEx\plugins"
Google Drive
(yes, I know this method looks dumb, but it's better than waiting 3 years for a cinematic mod from eromancer)

Video if u need:
sorry if a little late, but i really want acess to the freecam mod. if you would grant me acess that would be pretty cool but i understand if you dont feel like doing so...

aqp2005

Jan 5, 2020
also is there a nude patch for the newest version (june 30 version got patched and now the old nude patch doesnt work)

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes