pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018
Thank you mate :)

As I promised, here is ZIP file containing camera mod.

You just put all of the files into the game folder where .exe file is, in example, mine is:
C:\program files (x86)\new folder\PURE ONYX_0.100.0

It should look like in the photo
. View attachment 3417686

After launching the game you should see a bar on the top, you can select "Freecam" and change time scale of the game.
Try to open It with F7 if It isn't on the screen right away.

Let me know if this works, I had some trouble getting It to work on a copy.
If It doesn't work, I will need to think some more about this.
works for me. Just a question, is there any way to loop animation? (gallery mode)

sjwho2

Aug 26, 2019
Am I missing something or is "every punch zooms in the camera" a setting you can't remove?

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Out of the loop since new year sorry

Why the hell his Patreon's gone? moved somewhere?

edit: nvm found the Subscribestar

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
How to unlock Brute and Male cops in gallery?
There's a merchant in the stages that allows you to buy any gallery items that are available.

Other than that you'd have to get the character involved to do the scene or rando pick up an unlockable item for a H-Scene for the gallery.

I'm not 100% sure the male cops have a H-Scene.

SkywardShadow

Apr 17, 2020
How do you install the thing and use it? Do you have to get bepinex first?
Yeah, you need bepinex for it.
I uploaded my bepinex folder with everything set up correctly to mega, so you can download it from there and let me know if it works or not.

just drop the content from the zip file into the folder where the game.exe is and start the game normally

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, you need bepinex for it.
I uploaded my bepinex folder with everything set up correctly to mega, so you can download it from there and let me know if it works or not.
bepinex folder

just drop the content from the zip file into the folder where the game.exe is and start the game normally
Thanks for the assistance, works like a charm.

Would you know how to loop an animation?

TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023
I used to support this for a short while and keps some of the older builds, however I never applied for the soundtrack, probably because it was very expensive.

Does anyone have another link to the soundtrack? The old links do not work and ost was well done along with all the work Gifdoozer made on the game. It is clear Eromance is not going to be making changes to the gameplay to improve things (case in point being boss fights and Brute fights turning into long cat and mouse of jab-fests).

With gameplay, he could have simply made the charged punch a double-tap punch move like Streets of rage or added grabs to help with crowd crontrol when things get busy on screen rather than slowing down the game to 15~20 FPS when four of the katana bunnies are doing their zangief lariats around the stage.

Reactions: metasmugl

metasmugl

Nov 13, 2021
I used to support this for a short while and keps some of the older builds, however I never applied for the soundtrack, probably because it was very expensive.

Does anyone have another link to the soundtrack?
I have only 1 track from it, which is a sewers level background music. The one I actually enjoy apart from game. Ripped it from somewhere, don't remember where. If you need it, I will share.

Reactions: TotemPoleNSFW

TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023
I have only 1 track from it, which is a sewers level background music. The one I actually enjoy apart from game. Ripped it from somewhere, don't remember where. If you need it, I will share.
No need, I have waited this long, I can wait more for the full OST to eventually end up here at some point.

2.90 star(s) 74 Votes