• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
the Changelog doesn`t say there is a new scene with semi
it says rough intro as far as i understand
and futa variant of splicer dk doll
and ring girl background sex scene which i don`t there is anything more than what is shown on twiter for that scene
so is the update worth it?

Reactions: Levisnotjeenz

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
...0.95, then 0.100...

That's not how numbers work.

I like how people in the reviews are like "the levels are currently unfinished" or "the gameplay is unpolished right now" as if those aspects are ever going to change, at least on a non-geological timescale.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I still find it funny how "conspiracy" and "unjustice is real" driven Eromancer is, along with others.
It's as if they've discovered that America exists in 2024 xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's been an issue known since AT LEAST 2016 and it is known to be something almost impossible to bypass without third party being a middleman service.
Even OnlyFans (which I despise) had a war on that front and is in a mere state of "cease-fire" as of now.

I think I've told it before but they want to complain about sex-content limitations to probably the most conservative sector known to mankind, that also has an issue with the amount of "guilty chargebacks" related to that content. All I can say - Godspeed xD

Reactions: EmDotRand

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
...0.95, then 0.100...

That's not how numbers work.

I like how people in the reviews are like "the levels are currently unfinished" or "the gameplay is unpolished right now" as if those aspects are ever going to change, at least on a non-geological timescale.
You're right. When it comes to video game versions, the latest version should be typed as 0.1.02.0 or 0.10.2.

2.90 star(s) 73 Votes