DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Gad dang, this new Bruiser enemy is a pain in the arse.

Manageable one-on-one but alongside the other minions tiz quite the menace.

That or maybe I just need to git gud. :oops:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018

It just gets annoying, when there are 3 of them. If there would at least be scene with 3 of them...

Reactions: angelst

nahumya

May 9, 2023
There's a merchant in the stages that allows you to buy any gallery items that are available.

Other than that you'd have to get the character involved to do the scene or rando pick up an unlockable item for a H-Scene for the gallery.

I'm not 100% sure the male cops have a H-Scene.
Go to the merchant at the end of slums and you can buy all the scenes from him.

TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023

They are very unbalanced. The stagger after way too many hits and any more than one turns into a contant game of dodging and running back in.

The game does not even have an ukemi system where you could tech before falling to continue the flow. Eromancer could have easily used button combinations like P+K as a shortcut for moves, but I do not thing he has the animation or has the design knowledge to do so, otherwise he would have done so two years ago when Onyx had all her moves.

Reactions: Enigmanic

sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024

When they released the Brute, they warned that it is not an enemy that you should encounter in the first levels and yes It is hard as you don't have the full move set. Once the progression system is sorted out I believe it would be more balanced ...

Reactions: DustyX

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
If hes gonna charge that much for the soundtrack why not release it on physical medium too? As a synth enthusiast I buy soundtracks on vinyl, cassette, and cd for $15-$30 (usd) all the time. Often from artists that are very niche. Having a physical medium helps sell people on a soundtrack purchase. Iv made music pretty often and I get wanting to have value to your work but selling digitally is difficult in our post-itunes world.

I know this game gets a lot of shit here but I really do want to see it succeed. Hell I have the equipment to write multiple cassettes and cds at once (at commercial grade), and have worked in the print industry for years... so.. hmu Eromancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

angelasdasd

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, you need bepinex for it.
I uploaded my bepinex folder with everything set up correctly to mega, so you can download it from there and let me know if it works or not.
bepinex folder

just drop the content from the zip file into the folder where the game.exe is and start the game normally
Not sure if i installed it correctly but nothig pops up when i press F1-12 or any key

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I used to support this for a short while and keps some of the older builds, however I never applied for the soundtrack, probably because it was very expensive.

Does anyone have another link to the soundtrack? The old links do not work and ost was well done along with all the work Gifdoozer made on the game. It is clear Eromance is not going to be making changes to the gameplay to improve things (case in point being boss fights and Brute fights turning into long cat and mouse of jab-fests).

With gameplay, he could have simply made the charged punch a double-tap punch move like Streets of rage or added grabs to help with crowd crontrol when things get busy on screen rather than slowing down the game to 15~20 FPS when four of the katana bunnies are doing their zangief lariats around the stage.
Been trying to upload the soundtrack I got from a while back but some sights just refuse to accept the zip file. All lossless flac files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
With bestiality in it what do you think?

Been a edited game if they do.
Another example (Claire's Quest) in STEAM and there are similar scenes there -_- ....
Release on steam is a matter of time .
The author can get out of this situation by drawing another SKIN (creatures)... and that’s how it essentially works in SUBVERSE AND CARNAL INSTINCT (games that are also in STEAM)... And then say - these are robots 8)
It’s very strange that he didn’t think of this until Patreon was banned -_-
On main page :
Screenshot_5.png

May 3, 2022
With bestiality in it what do you think?

Be a edited game if they do.
The only content on steam that gets semi-consistently blocked is underage (probably 90% of loli and shota content gets blocked but a few do slip through somehow). The rest depends on whoever happens to get assigned to approve your game and how they decide to interpret steam's content rules. There is tons of extreme content including beast on steam.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Straight from the itch.io page

Changelog

• Added Rough variant of Onyx + Semi Scene
  • Extended Vanilla Onyx + Semi Scene
  • Added Ring Girl character to the gallery
  • Added early version of Ring Girl + Thug SignPost background scene to gallery
  • Added additional SFX for Onyx + Male Cops scene
  • Fixed missing Thrust SFX at intro in Onyx + Thug scene
  • Added SFX to intro & mid-scene transition of Onyx + Thug and Runt vanilla scene
  • Added SFX for fire and slash damage FX
  • Added new title screen SFX
  • Fixed Onyx flipping out at the end of Push attack / punch combo
  • Fixed weird actor placement after struggle / H scenes
  • Added manual port assignment to Lovense device settings
  • Reworked Lovense section in Options UI. Temporarily removed auto scan and connect
  • Fixed issue created in last release where shop UI opens twice when shop is interacted with.
  • Fixed enemies that aren't Brute playing the Defend FX / SFX twice when blocking.
  • Added DK-Doll character to gallery
  • Added DK-Doll + Thug Lift (Futa) H scene to gallery
  • Added DK-Doll + Thug Lift H scene to gallery
  • Added Onyx + Male Cops (Rough) variant H scene
  • Added LOD (optimized) model for FK-Doll
  • Visual equipment system added to FK-Doll / bukkake FX (liquid build-up) added
  • Reduced input latency on attacks by 50-125 ms (3-7 frames approximately)
  • Fixed issues with combo system dropping some input during combo chains if timed a specific way (next attack in combo would fail to fire)
  • Added floating damage numbers
  • Added toggle for floating damage numbers to Options
  • Added manual IP entry for Lovense config
  • Fixed possible soft crash caused by bugged Crawler spitballs
  • Fixed Brute walk in place caused by turn after ran out of stamina from chasing Onyx ⁠werk⁠
  • Added FX for Crawler spit cannon explosion
  • Pressing Escape while in command console now closes the console window.
  • Brute's Punch attacks now have a better hurtbox
  • Items are no longer skipped over when you quickly spam the pick-up button
  • Fixed blendshape normals (fixes shadow glitches) for Semi
  • You can once again change direction mid combo
  • Hit/damage VFX now determined by the attack that was thrown
  • Blade Bunny's attacks now play a slash FX when they strike Onyx
  • Added fire hit/damage FX to ground fire and fire traps
  • Added floating Stagger gauge on/off option in Options
  • Added floating Stagger gauge setting that only shows the gauge when Stagger is > 0 (new default).
  • Enemies can no longer be hit twice or more simultaneously. Prevents damage/FX/SFX stacking from multiple environment damage sources.
  • Increased ground fire damage from 1-3 to 3-5 to balance the above (also makes fire appropriately threatening to player now)

New Known Issues

• If you mash attacks mid-dodge it can prevent Onyx from turning in the held direction when she lands (thus causing attack to fire in wrong direction).
  • Onyx plays the wrong turning animation in some situations.
  • Fire Hit FX move out of position on some animations like Knockdown. This is due to needing a more advanced FX locator system.

2.90 star(s) 74 Votes