UZone

Aug 29, 2019
We need v0.105.00 May 19th :)The newest version that has galley clothing change...Buti its impossible to find for now until someone uploads it.
This might have been brought up in the past, but I just want to say that the version numbering of this game is killing me lol. We've gone from v0.104.00 to v0.105.00...and this is after 6 years of development :KEK:

I'm not even gonna start doing the maths on when we'll reach v.1.0 at this rate, but I think the real world might actually reach the cyberpunk levels depicted in Eromancer's games before this is finished :KEK:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
This might have been brought up in the past, but I just want to say that the version numbering of this game is killing me lol. We've gone from v0.104.00 to v0.105.00...and this is after 6 years of development :KEK:

I'm not even gonna start doing the maths on when we'll reach v.1.0 at this rate, but I think the real world might actually reach the cyberpunk levels depicted in Eromancer's games before this is finished :KEK:
my brother in christ it's not a progress bar adding up to 1.0 from 0.998, 0.999 etc. It's a release number. It's broken down by major revision/release, followed by minor release number, followed by bugfix number, then sometimes a specific build number. 0.104.0 means non-release build, revision #104, no bugfixes.

Last edited:

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
my brother in christ it's not a progress bar adding up to 1.0 from 0.998, 0.999 etc. It's a release number. It's broken down by major revision/release, followed by minor release number, followed by bugfix number, then sometimes a specific build number. 0.104.0 means non-release build, revision #104, no bugfixes.
Yeah, I'm a programmer myself, I know that there are a couple of version numbering standards you can use, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter which one you choose. No amount of "versioning acrobatics" is gonna save you from a pissed-off customer and if our team at work was still stuck at "major release 1" or 0.1 after 6 years of development on our projects, we'd been fired 6 times over.

Of course, our projects are a lot less "sexy" and aren't designed to feed off of customers' hormones and horniness, which is the only reason devs like Eromancer and YandereDev are even capable of making a living on these crowdfunding platforms. Customers for large projects in the real world who tend to be in their 50s or 60s are a lot less forgiving and unaffected by such things.

Last edited:

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
You forget that 10 years from now when this game is finally "done" there is the rpg that started all this to finally revisit. This was supposed to originally be a small side project to get things going for the rpg. Six years later its clear the whole thing is a scam and people are still thinking something is going to come of any of this.

I do kinda agree with the stripper mentality, and by extension pro sports players have a similar mentality. They make a ton of money and then get banished off to retirement. All the while clinging to the old days and all the money the made (and have now pissed away)

Long story short, we all know this is going to see revisions and anything else that could be a delay tactic compared to any progress. I expect to be any of old, gray, and dead by the time there is a substantial update to any of this.
eh Malise looks dull as hell, I'd rather they worked on this. Still no excuse to be super slow on the updates. The most important thing is the H animations, he should be pumping them out. I get that models and shit are hard, but it's someone else doing animations (i think Gifdoozer?). At least 1 a month.

Reactions: Levisnotjeenz

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
eh Malise looks dull as hell, I'd rather they worked on this. Still no excuse to be super slow on the updates. The most important thing is the H animations, he should be pumping them out. I get that models and shit are hard, but it's someone else doing animations (i think Gifdoozer?). At least 1 a month.
and yet no new content showcasing if he's animating any new enemies/positions.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
GTA 6 OR EVEN GTA 7 WILL COME OUT before this game releases Mark my word XD
No..Even when Half Life 3 and 4 is already come out 300 years later, Eromancer is still gonna be like " ehm... Next update is gonna change health bar color from white to yellow you guys" and then the pay pigs on subscribestar squeal, running around and shove rotten shit on their ass

Last edited:
Reactions: Brawson04

freeko

May 15, 2019
That is the problem with this game. All the "updates" are lateral movement without making any forward progress.

I think the last month's update was the wrestling hold animation for a character that is not in the game?

Now the update is to the gallery to view different levels of clothing?

On the third month we probably get an update to the menu screen with a visual change?

Neither of the two most recent updates are related in any way to the core gameplay. In honesty it will be at least another four months until a relevant gameplay addition gets made to the game if the current update cycle is used.

That this "developer" is rewarded for redoing their work over and over again without releasing any relevant content is astonishing.

Reactions: UZone

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
That is the problem with this game. All the "updates" are lateral movement without making any forward progress.

I think the last month's update was the wrestling hold animation for a character that is not in the game?

On the third month we probably get an update to the menu screen with a visual change?

Neither of the two most recent updates are related in any way to the core gameplay. In honesty it will be at least another four months until a relevant gameplay addition gets made to the game if the current update cycle is used.

That this "developer" is rewarded for redoing their work over and over again without releasing any relevant content is astonishing.
He's competing with Cloud Meadows dev to see who can stay in EA the longest without making any progress.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
No..Even when Half Life 3 and 4 is already come out 300 years later, Eromancer is still gonna be like " ehm... Next update is gonna change health bar color from white to yellow you guys" and then the pay pigs on subscribestar squeal, running around and shove rotten shit on their ass
Haha, I genuinely laughed at that. I like where your head is brother.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

honestly all they're updating is literally just the background and somewhat how the enemies/MC interacts with it, with the rest being focused on adding costumes. that is literally it. you'd have to be worse than a euguene/simp in order to be into that: getting cucked by your own money (not saying that i'm talking about you, just people here in general shilling on "how to complete the game"/spamming if there are any full saves).

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pretty sure x-videos has the full animation gallery. infact i see it EVERY SINGLE TIME FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, when all i do is type in MMDs. like, bruh that's a game, not a music dance video. cmon xvideos.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes