sotichoda

Mar 30, 2024
Mega

I guess some poor fool had to bite the bullet on this one...here ya go.

PURE ONYX - May 31, 2024 Test Release

Changelog

The following is only a list of player-facing changes, unless otherwise noted. (** indicates items added since the May 19 Inner Circle test release.)

• ** Vioreaper Elites can now use the standard Vioreaper H scenes. They can't group with regular Vioreapers yet though.
  • ** Added intro, transition, and outro animations to Ring Girl + Thug H Scene
  • ** Fixed Semi T posing in gallery clothing config menu
  • ** Fixed missing nipple texture on Semi
  • ** Fixed Bunnies T posing during background event H scenes in Red Light mission
  • ** Fixed flattened nipples while nude for Onyx / FemCop during Brute Bearhug scene
  • ** Tweaked bindings screen input legend to be more clear
  • ** Added Ring Girl's sign prop
  • ** Fixed thigh squish / boob squish separation on Semi (removing on piece of clothing was toggling squish for the other)
  • Added clothing configuration to gallery! You can now edit clothing/damage state for any actor that appears in the gallery.
  • "C" key (keyboard) / Triangle (PS Controller) / Y (XB controller) will now, by default, open Clothing Config panel while in gallery menu.
  • Changed default controller input for comparing selected item with equipped one in inventory from Right Shoulder to Left Trigger
  • Removed the (now redundant) H scenes that specified clothing variants
  • Added FemCop + Brute Vanilla/Rough H scenes to gallery
  • Overhauled rim light shader to fix ugly rim light artifacts appearing on characters' faces (Onyx especially)
  • Updated and improved Spider Caverns environment art / FX
  • Added artwork for Spider Cavern menu
  • Add menu artwork for Outskirts mission
  • Revamped Spider Cavern lighting using new lighting/material color system. Fixes glowing orange shadows.
  • Rockfall trap shadows now appear before rocks fall, allowing player a chance to move. Rocks fall faster + redid visuals.
  • Added WIP debris FX for Charger/Worm ground stomp, rock rain, and rockfall trap.
  • Characters will now be lit properly during H scenes on Outskirts (and future maps that utilize new lighting/material system).
  • Added Ground Plane Clipping system for concealing objects/actors beneath the ground
I LOVE YOU MAN, fk ero but i love you

Ukimo

Jan 26, 2024
can someone do a reupload the mega cant transfer idk why tried many browsers. Even diff pc or laptop it wont work.

<< Kaiju No. 8 >>

Formerly '&lt;&lt;Kaiju No. 8 &gt;&gt;'
Oct 20, 2023
I'm going to be very cynical here. Unfortunately, the developer of Pure Onyx has a lot to be desired, as it just keeps pushing its belly, deceiving those who sponsor it, adding a lot of nonsense to the H scenes in the gallery and for the game itself we don't see any change and not at all any video of them showing the original game being produced, its new stages, etc. Unfortunately, the gameplay is not fluid enough to excite the eyes and delight of those who play to at least have a level of good beat 'em up game similar to the classic CAPCOM game Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

The game is beautiful, yes, but where is its development progress? While beat 'em up games that started after Pure Onyx, such as Mayhem Brawler, which has already launched its first game and will launch its second game Mayhem Brawler 2 next year, we see that the developer of Pure Onyx is just preaching toy commercials eroticos for Lovense being financed by them too and nothing from the game coming out, having a scheduled release date or having something really concrete shown coming from the original game than just these ridiculous test versions that are always the same thing just changing some nonsense here and there in the gallery for H scenes, nothing else. Unfortunately, it's disappointing for those who expected more from a game with such beautiful graphical quality.

Malise and the Machine_ NEON-and-Onyx-X1.png
The game could even have two players to play with, for example, Onyx's blonde girl companion called Neon coming from the previous game called Malise and the Machine from the same place where Onyx came from. But Eromancer doesn't even bother to mention it.
And look, I've already made this suggestion along with other improvements to the game for him, as others have done, but he only cares about making scenes in the H gallery, but nothing for the game itself.

7d9fa16b-4827-444b-857a-ef50b30e2346.jpg Malise and the Machine_ NEON-3.png a0f57de0a02c5e57636e0f00e943fed572f30fecf12e288d35026ba258738c7d.jpg Znel_PO_Screenshot_Pisão.png

Even that beautiful foot stomp that Onyx used to hit fallen enemies or step on larvae on the ground was removed from the game.
2012-12-27-personages-cadillacas.png
222189.jpg maxresdefault (4).jpg

An example and inspiration of a great beat 'em up game that Eromancer should follow like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs for good gameplay and fun to make his Pure Onyx game wonderful.

Last edited:

<< Kaiju No. 8 >>

Formerly '&lt;&lt;Kaiju No. 8 &gt;&gt;'
Oct 20, 2023
Such a great arcade beat em up
[/CITAR]
Followed by Captain commando, Final Fight, Street of Rage among others, for me Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was the pinnacle of great beat 'em up games.

What enchanted me about Pure Onyx was not because it was an 18+ game, but because of the beauty of the graphics and art produced for this game. I think that a game so well made with such graphic quality cannot just end up in test versions to be forgotten, but rather launch the final product with the complete game straight away. It has options such as at least two players, clothing skin for the character, art gallery sketch of its creation, different endings+a true ending, more language options, a good backstory for the game, etc.

I really wanted Eromancer to take a concrete stance as a real game developer, rather than just promoting erotic toys from Lovense and updating H scenes in the gallery, which has become so repetitive that it has become these mediocre updates for the test version of game.

Eromancer with these attitudes only gives the bad image of just making H animation scenes and not caring about creating and finishing the game. Unfortunate.
F3HdJgpWsAA12uF.jpg

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes