UZone

Aug 29, 2019
It's easy to make fun of some of the AI images here, but it doesn't look like what Eromancer is doing these days is that much different, with or without AI lol:

OnyxCostume.PNG

Misplaced effort aside, this has to be the most bizarre-looking outfit I've seen for this game. Like, what's the actual theme here? The parts around the arms, feet and above the chest look like they might belong to a hazard suit or something, but then everything breaks down at the boob level. And just what's with that pair of hanging banners from her back??? :WaitWhat:

I bet that if a woman turned up at a strip club in something like this, she'd get laughed out of the building lol.

If you want to keep adding sexy outfits to your game that much, at least take some notes from Stellar Blade and try to reproduce some of Eve's outfits from there.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's easy to make fun of some of the AI images here, but it doesn't look like what Eromancer is doing these days is that much different, with or without AI lol:

View attachment 3733804

Misplaced effort aside, this has to be the most bizarre-looking outfit I've seen for this game. Like, what's the actual theme here? The parts around the arms, feet and above the chest look like they might belong to a hazard suit or something, but then everything breaks down at the boob level. And just what's with that pair of hanging banners from her back??? :WaitWhat:

I bet that if a woman turned up at a strip club in something like this, she'd get laughed out of the building lol.

If you want to keep adding sexy outfits to your game that much, at least take some notes from Stellar Blade and try to reproduce some of Eve's outfits from there.
I'm terrible at design, but I think it looks cool. Probably badass in action, too. The thing about AI art is that there's something inherently soulless and off-putting about it. I haven't seen anything made by AI that doesn't trigger that sense, unless it's an abstract piece. Even with bad art, you can feel something of the human effort behind it. I've seen almost every iteration of AI art development, and besides imitations/restorations, there's something absent there.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

freeko

May 15, 2019
Who cares what that outfit looks like. Ask yourself this, what does that outfit do to forward the game to any level of completion, Nothing. That is the whole of the problem with this is that all the things being added, if anything, are all sideways moves without any progress toward the (I want to use the word inevitable here, but I know it is probable to be the least applicable) completion of the game. Not only should this have been done by now, but a triple a title has about a 3 year development cycle. How this group has continued to pull the wool over everyone's eyes is beyond me.

Show me something that is moving the bar toward the completion of the game. Do something that is forwarding the game toward completion.

Story? Level 1? Just what the hell is going on that people are paying (dare I say 'tens of') thousands for another animation? Just give up the idea that there is a game somewhere in all of this nonsense at this point. You were sold snake oil and paid top dollar for it.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
f you want to keep adding sexy outfits to your game that much, at least take some notes from Stellar Blade and try to reproduce some of Eve's outfits from there.
Eve barely can out last month and u already want him to start copying it? .... good lord the bandwagon is crazy... of all the games you could have named.

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
Who cares what that outfit looks like. Ask yourself this, what does that outfit do to forward the game to any level of completion, Nothing. That is the whole of the problem with this is that all the things being added, if anything, are all sideways moves without any progress...
I agree, that's why I said "Misplaced effort aside" before commenting on that outfit. It's an absolutely pointless addition to a game still in version 0.1x, but Eromancer still decided to divert 2 team members' time into that addition nonetheless, so why not have some fun talking about it on this thread lol.

I'd much rather those 2 designers or 3D modelers who worked on that outfit worked on actual game assets that would bring at least a single level to completion. As great as the animations in the gallery are, their value is reduced greatly when they're detached from any sort of context, environment or story. Hence why when you're making a hentai game, you need to make sure that all parts stick together as a whole rather than throw around random cosmetic outfits, unfinished environments, animations and god knows how many pointless "technical improvements" like freaking water reflections or lighting changes or whatever people have been meme-ing from all those changelogs over the past years.

a2680628

Jan 2, 2019
I'd agree with what you proposed, but...

...that would mean we assumed, Eromancer has a plan and actually intends to deliver a finished product at all. Which obviously is not the case. It's been 10 fucking years since Malice and the Machine started. At this point it should be crystal clear, he'll never complete anything. He's not selling or making games, he's just selling hopes and dreams to oblivious people for a shit ton of money and has been getting away with it for a decade now.

Please stop supporting Eromancer, the biggest of assholes! Thank you!

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020

...that would mean we assumed, Eromancer has a plan and actually intends to deliver a finished product at all. Which obviously is not the case. It's been 10 fucking years since Malice and the Machine started. At this point it should be crystal clear, he'll never complete anything. He's not selling or making games, he's just selling hopes and dreams to oblivious people for a shit ton of money and has been getting away with it for a decade now.

don't worry medics are on the way!
1718433262229.png

Reactions: jun141

RoyalRequiem

Jul 11, 2023

Has it really been that long? I started following them like a year ago

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
As someone who heard about the game ages ago, was reminded of it from Shady Lewd Kart and downloaded it to check it out, I think this game is really great and has a lot of polish with a reasonably fun gameplay loop, good models, a tight aesthetic, and good animations.

And now I'll get rid of it and check back in another 10 years to see how it's progressing because watching this development process seems like actual torture.

Reactions: Downloadgamer1
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes