Oct 12, 2018
Name a sidecroller rape game with better quality.....ill wait
Depends what you mean.

In terms of gameplay, and as a total package? I can think of plenty.

In terms of the quality of the models themselves, and the animations? Probably not a ton, though it does also depend on how much you get off to the kinks on display. Something like ErisDysnomia and its predecessor are both much more up my alley in terms of the H-content on offer, and the direction it tends to skew. Granted, this is mostly to say that a lot of this is going to be subjective.

Of course, despite how long this project has been around now, and how little progress has at least seemingly been done on it, it does have GREAT potential, just like Malise and the Machine. The only reason most people around here probably give this game as much lip as they do is just because of how much potential has seemingly been wasted in the past, and the fact its a patreon game that makes plenty of money, which is obviously something that is going to piss off anyone who either feels they've been cheated, or is jealous of the same success they've managed to garner. I do have hopes that this game will finish some day anyways, and the more constant updates with animations these days is really great to see, I just hope it holds true for the long run, and that the game eventually gets some proper attention and some really fun gameplay to boot. I do absolutely adore the way they have the cum last and cling to her after the animations finish, and how it builds up overtime, so they definitely even have some small details I love and could really build off of if they do more with that.

Either way, I'm very cautiously optimistic when it comes to this game, but what IS there does look great, even if the gameplay itself could use some tweaks to really hit a fun note. As it stands though, if the gameplay had some minimal changes and this was what it mostly boiled down to? Its serviceable enough as long as the hentai aspects keep up and get expanded on well enough!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
wasn't this game only supposed to be a side project while the main was malise? lol honestly fuck eromancer, makes super quality stuff but is the epitome of milking his patrons. Sad too because malise's battle rape was so good
Wasn't Malise abandoned?

Those animations look good though wtf.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The demo is relly good.^^ (y)
I hope in the full game is 0 live not game over in the full game.^^

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Wasn't Malise abandoned?

Those animations look good though wtf.
it wasn't supposed to be by them but with how long people are waiting it may as well be, it is on site though that's just procedure I believe. and right?? they had some quality stuff to work with but then spent what like 8 months working on making cum look nice on their rpgm engine

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
it wasn't supposed to be by them but with how long people are waiting it may as well be, it is on site though that's just procedure I believe. and right?? they had some quality stuff to work with but then spent what like 8 months working on making cum look nice on their rpgm engine
Oh, I mean the animations they just released for this game. They weren't this good before.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
The graphics in this game is amazing. I love how wonderfully rendered the dicks are. The number of straight games that appeal to a gay man like me is so few and far between.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes